Australian Army chief addresses nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaqpoeVgr8U

"If that does not suit you then get out."

That's some solid leadership right there. Who would want this guy pissed off at them? The guys he's talking about must be shitting themselves.

TTT

Imagine being this guy's kid. Don't think he blinked through the whole video.

Random Moniker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaqpoeVgr8U

That's some solid leadership right there. Who would want this guy pissed off at them? The guys he's talking about must be shitting themselves.

You understand that this is about ADF Facebook groups that are just guys posting the same sexist, racist dog whistle, etc image macro email forwards you see on the "post funny pictures thread".

Invisible Lats Syndrome - 

You understand that this is about ADF Facebook groups that are just guys posting the same sexist, racist dog whistle, etc image macro email forwards you see on the "post funny pictures thread".

Australia is run by feminists and minorities. 

Nah, it's not about the facebook groups.

It was emails where they shared secretly filmed footage of their conquests. The facebook thing is old news and not very scandalous. The emails must be pretty fucked up to cause a reaction like this. Old mate is PISSED!

crazydave - 

Australia is run by feminists and minorities. 

Bullshit.

Very good.

The insane amount of sexism and misogyny at play is mind boggling. I know a couple of girls at the local military academy who were touched up.

Holy shit, that guy seems genuinely pissed at these guys, and rightfully so if they did the fucked up shit the media said they've done.

It's a shame too becasuse I've met heaps of people who've served in the armed forces (including the former GG Michael Jeffery) and they've all been really intelligent and great people. Sucks the forces are tarnished by mistifts in question.

So this is another ADF spy camera scandal? Not the webcam broadcast from ADFA (or was it Duntroon) but another one.

At least it wasn't someone torturing kittens or raping people at Lavarack.

BrunoMcGyver - 

Holy shit, that guy seems genuinely pissed at these guys, and rightfully so if they did the fucked up shit the media said they've done.

It's a shame too becasuse I've met heaps of people who've served in the armed forces (including the former GG Michael Jeffery) and they've all been really intelligent and great people. Sucks the forces are tarnished by mistifts in question.

Yep. It's pretty grubby. This guy has done a lot to make up for it though. There's no doubting where he stands on the issue. No deflecting or playing it down, just owning it and telling it like it is. Imagine if our politicians were capable of leadership like this!

Every institution has its black sheep. When leadership is capable of taking control of a problem like this then at least you know they're not all rotten. This guy is genuinely angry.

Invisible Lats Syndrome - So this is another ADF spy camera scandal? Not the webcam broadcast from ADFA (or was it Duntroon) but another one.

At least it wasn't someone torturing kittens or raping people at Lavarack.

Yeah, looks like a similar scandal to the Skype one. Except this time it's a lot more people involved and experienced officers instead of youngsters.

I'm sending that fucking guy some Visine, is he a robot? Blink more than twice buddy! Phone Post

He didn't blink once, it's like he was staring into my soul Phone Post

Random Moniker -
BrunoMcGyver - 

Yep. It's pretty grubby. This guy has done a lot to make up for it though. There's no doubting where he stands on the issue. No deflecting or playing it down, just owning it and telling it like it is. Imagine if our politicians were capable of leadership like this!

Every institution has its black sheep. When leadership is capable of taking control of a problem like this then at least you know they're not all rotten. This guy is genuinely angry.

Quality response. My respect for the boss went up. Phone Post

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

Pithy, I love it.

Thanks for posting the vid crazydave. I'd vote you up but I used my vote in the GOT thread. I'll get you tomorrow.

Invisible Lats Syndrome - "The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

Pithy, I love it.

Gold.

The whole thing is boss. Good to see the right people are making it to the top brass. We hear a lot about Alphas on the OG. This man is the definition of the term.

Haha! Someone voted me down for posting this vid.

What a sook.

Random Moniker - Haha! Someone voted me down for posting this vid.

What a sook.

What a weak cunt.

I'll get on my laptop just to vote you up, old mate. Phone Post

^Thanks mate!