Australian fight pass subscribers

Was UFN 46 blacked out?

Can you tell me if the past 5 or so fight pass events were blacked out?

What about any of the fight pass events on the horizon?

This is the main reason why i cancelled my subscription after the first month...too many cards are unavailable to the Australian fight pass subscriber which i think is ridiculous.

They are blacked out I think if there shown on fox sports or fuel tv it pisses me off as well Phone Post 3.0

jonbonesjonesfan79 - They are blacked out I think if there shown on fox sports or fuel tv it pisses me off as well Phone Post 3.0

So essentially, if you dont have Foxtel you are only going to see 1 out of every 5 events.

Its fkn stupid I got both if your paying for fight pass u should see everything Phone Post 3.0

jonbonesjonesfan79 - Its fkn stupid I got both if your paying for fight pass u should see everything Phone Post 3.0

I agree, but apparently the monthly cost does not purchase rights to the ridiculous broadcasting monopoly that foxtel has.

If you dont want to pay for just a library, fight pass is pointless in this country.

Abos Phone Post 3.0

Fuck Foxtel. Haven't had that shit for years and still watch what ever I want.

Netflix, Hulu Plus and the pub cater for all my viewing needs.

I don't have Fight Pass.

Watched the event live on Fuel TV. Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip - I don't have Fight Pass.

Yeah, every event is live on fox in Aus. Fight pass not needed. Phone Post 3.0

slamming -
jonbonesjonesfan79 - Its fkn stupid I got both if your paying for fight pass u should see everything Phone Post 3.0

I agree, but apparently the monthly cost does not purchase rights to the ridiculous broadcasting monopoly that foxtel has.

If you dont want to pay for just a library, fight pass is pointless in this country.
Unlocator.com might be a site you would want to check out.

If you do go this route, just make sure to undo it when you order a PPV, you don't want to have to pay the ridiculous United States PPV rates. The UFC makes the same amount of money regardless (about $22) so no need to line the pockets of the bullshit cable/satellite companies. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy -
Rabid Bunyip - I don't have Fight Pass.

Yeah, every event is live on fox in Aus. Fight pass not needed. Phone Post 3.0
We dont get the prelims though which suck! Phone Post 3.0

With fight pass you'll get a couple early prelims then have to turn it over to foxtel.

This event though all prelims were on fight pass.

Just stream it. I payed 40 bucks for that shit and couldn't watch anything. Phone Post 3.0

So lame, I cancelled a while ago because of the black outs. Phone Post 3.0

FCM - Fuck Foxtel. Haven't had that shit for years and still watch what ever I want.

Netflix, Hulu Plus and the pub cater for all my viewing needs.
So your in Oz right??

How do u get Netflix?
US VPN?? Phone Post 3.0

^^^Unotelly

thats why i canceled my fight pass too.

A quick look at the visibility of upcoming events. Some of these are FS1 shows so may not be a fair criticism, but:

Bader vs. Saint Preux - blacked out
Hunt vs. Nelson - blacked out
Bigfoot vs. Arlovski - blacked out
Jacare vs. Mousasi - blacked out
Bisping vs. Le - blacked out

That's 5 from 5.

Am Aus viewer and download the events after they've been capped and uploaded. The entire event. No Fight Pass or Foxtel required. Phone Post 3.0