Authority Figure-Please do not WELCH

In for results Phone Post 3.0

lol Phone Post 3.0

Can't believe I miss this hahaha Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

What ever happened to AF?  Anyone figure out if he is posting under a different screen name?

Remember this gem lol

TTT Phone Post 3.0

The only thing AF did right was to fuck off.

Why can't RVD do the same? Phone Post 3.0

What do you guys think AF's new screen name is? You know he's still around Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Happy Birthday D241 :)

Bump from the grave

2 years already. My god. Phone Post 3.0

So was this ever paid? I read through 17 pages of this shit and I want a fucking resolution!!!! Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - So was this ever paid? I read through 17 pages of this shit and I want a fucking resolution!!!! Phone Post 3.0

lol nope.... he disappeared and/or got a new SN

I could be wrong, but didn't he originally make the "WHOOTY" thread that has gotten bumped recently? There was a blue name that I didn't recognize as the author the last time I saw it bumped. Phone Post 3.0

A dude like that doesn't just go away. He's for sure around.

Any time a thread about watches or men's premium hygiene products comes up, I poke around wondering which one is him. Phone Post 3.0

from Loadin.....

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
commonsense517 - So was this ever paid? I read through 17 pages of this shit and I want a fucking resolution!!!! Phone Post 3.0

lol nope.... he disappeared and/or got a new SN

Well I VD his old SN out of pure anger. Phone Post 3.0

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - I could be wrong, but didn't he originally make the "WHOOTY" thread that has gotten bumped recently? There was a blue name that I didn't recognize as the author the last time I saw it bumped. Phone Post 3.0
Interesting lead.... Phone Post 3.0

WuDaddy - Phone Post 3.0
:) Phone Post 3.0

bumpys

Pay up phaggot.

Never seen so many scum bag pieces of shit when it comes to talking shit and making a bet and they rationalizing their way out of thinking they should pay up. fuck welchers man.