Authority Figure-Please do not WELCH

"A TKO due to injury is not a win by skill. Despite Rogan leading Chris with questions, even Dana wasn't buying it. He called it a fluke. Not a single fighter tweeting on the fight considered it anything other than a tragic accident.

PM Jason or  some other trusted mod. if they think I should pay, I'll pay."

Scum.  Pure scum.

He's still a little bitch

If I would have lost the bet, I would have paid but if I would have won it I would not have claimed the monies.
I'm still 100% on OP side.

Compromise. Pick either the SN change or the young moolah weezy F babehhh

MoneyBags - Authority Figure is a 40 year old black dude with a 12 year old personality that likes to bully and talk smack on the internet. He'll never admit his wrongs.

Don't forget broke as fuck. 

Glovegate -

"A TKO due to injury is not a win by skill. Despite Rogan leading Chris with questions, even Dana wasn't buying it. He called it a fluke. Not a single fighter tweeting on the fight considered it anything other than a tragic accident.

Scum.  Pure scum.

"...PM Jason or  some other trusted mod. if they think I should pay, I'll pay."

Umm wat? Grow a pair and honor your bets phaggot.

SevenLeggedSpider -
MoneyBags - Authority Figure is a 40 year old black dude with a 12 year old personality that likes to bully and talk smack on the internet. He'll never admit his wrongs.

More personal info about Authority Figure-

This is his favorite actress-

Here is his favorite drink

And here is his favorite snack

Lol

Glovegate -

Scum.  Pure scum.

This cop out always made me laugh.. winnings winning, simple.

anyway when it comes to welching no one even comes close to spicy taco and his POS father.

Bumpity

Fuckin' Authority Figure. You bet your ass he's here under some other troll account. 

UG SN BETTERS: GIVE SOMEONE AUTHORITY FIGURE IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE.

Hilarity should ensue. 

Shit like this is why we don't allow money bets. People are idiots.

Good sub

Bump lol

So this faggot never paid huh? What a scumbag.... Can't believe I forgot about this.

Dirtbag move.

mixjitsu - Don't give me the pointless knocking off contenders crap cuz with all the new mw bispings not getting close especially if he couldn't get a shot when the division was weak Phone Post 3.0

Good call

Is Authority Figure still posting?

Great read. This is almost as good as some of the OG pre-election threads. What a loser. 

1 Like
scrapdo -

Great read. This is almost as good as some of the OG pre-election threads. What a loser. 

Lol the original thread was better. Authority figure went full retard for like 10 pages. I some how can't find that thread... Think it got deleted