Auto Repair Manuals Online?

Anyone know a good source?

Trying to replace a simple front bumper cover on a 13 Hyundai Accent and want to do it correctly, otherwise I'll miss something and regret it later.

Can't seem to find any sources for downloadable repair manuals in English.

GODDAMNIT WFA

MAHDS

Mods pls move to OG if you please.

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

1 Like

Try the 5-day free trial for the all data library. 

Will load up shortly.   I have full versions of alldata and Mitchell 

1 Like

kazaa/emule

3 Likes

1 Like

Alldatadiy sub or it looks like the guy above me has you covered

Duct tape.

These are the threads that make this forum what it is. The PERFECT UG/OG mix of helpfulness and complete idiotic sarcasm. Not even mad it was on the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE. At least you make cool sharp things. 

Do you work on many types of cars? If so, get invited to a private tracker and download Alldata.

In your case though, it seems you are looking for the service manual on just that one car? Here it is: https://carmanuals2.com/get/hyundai-accent-2013-owner-s-manual-82881

Goddamn, I love this place.

Thank you all. This will be entirely helpful. 

Everyone above will receive a free entry into the year end giveaway raffle.

Thanks again fuckers. Turns out, I've got a row of tabs broken off and stuck inside the body of the car along with a pair of those plastic pos screws that just won't budge. Gonna have to take it to a shop.

Sincerely appreciate the help just the same.

Altofsky -

Thanks again fuckers. Turns out, I've got a row of tabs broken off and stuck inside the body of the car along with a pair of those plastic pos screws that just won't budge. Gonna have to take it to a shop.

I hate those fucking fasteners, Im in the process of rebuilding my 05 Lincoln LS, just got my coil-overs in the mail and have the complete top end of the engine apart. I can't remember the site I would get all my workshop manuals from but worst case you can always just join a forum with other people with the same car and the chances are pretty good you will get what you are looking for.  How did you break the fasteners? You can buy a plastic panel removal tool that works great on them. 

Nytron -

Do you work on many types of cars? If so, get invited to a private tracker and download Alldata.

In your case though, it seems you are looking for the service manual on just that one car? Here it is: https://carmanuals2.com/get/hyundai-accent-2013-owner-s-manual-82881

Can you confirm that a pirated alldata program still exists to this day? 

TheRealFOF - 
Altofsky -

I hate those fucking fasteners, Im in the process of rebuilding my 05 Lincoln LS, just got my coil-overs in the mail and have the complete top end of the engine apart. I can't remember the site I would get all my workshop manuals from but worst case you can always just join a forum with other people with the same car and the chances are pretty good you will get what you are looking for.  How did you break the fasteners? You can buy a plastic panel removal tool that works great on them. 

For once in my life, I didn't lol. It was the only thing wrong with the car when I bought it. The front end on the model is notoriously low. I knew about it before I bought it barely used. But it just got worse over time. Every time I visit my father, the fucking thing scrapes on his driveway. A particularly nasty pothole finished it off. Started to hang recently and failed inspection on being detached on the one side. Already got the replacement cover. Just can't get those pieces out. 

Will those removal tools work to pry out the stuck pieces? They're in there deep and I didn't want to try for fear of making it worse. 

1 Like

This place still kicks ass sometimes