Average # of chicks banged for a guy in his 30s?

Pretty straightforward thread.. Just wondering if I'm "average" or below average... 34yo, not the greatest looking guy, never had an athletic body and I've slept with 17 girls. Interested to hear some of your numbers OG Phone Post 3.0

Oh boy here we go Phone Post 3.0

I think we're gonna see a bunch of numbers with an asterisk and explanation... Which might be appropriate Phone Post 3.0

Claimed OG number. 100s

Actual. 3*

*And one of those was someone they brushed against in a supermarket. Phone Post 3.0

paid or free?

32 years old, gonna marry the girl I'm with now. So final total is 30, not super high but I'm ok with that Phone Post 3.0

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/does-sex-with-hookers-count/

teabagexpress -

paid or free?

16 free, 1 paid lol Phone Post 3.0

29, spent most of my adult years in a relationship. Single now. Sex with 6 chicks, BJs from probably like 20ish. I have no idea how that worked, but it just did. Phone Post 3.0

Wrinkle - 32 years old, gonna marry the girl I'm with now. So final total is 30, not super high but I'm ok with that Phone Post 3.0
30 is a good run bro.. I'd be well happy with that Phone Post 3.0

I'm in the 90s but I had a real problem, as seen in my swinger party AMA. I'd say 20 were hookers, and 40 were swinger party chicks, sprinkle in a legendary dating app run and you get my number. I'm in a relationship now and hope I can keep my number what it is. Phone Post 3.0

0-2 Phone Post 3.0

Im kinda disappointed in myself Phone Post 3.0

I don't know my number, I never kept count. I kinda like it this way Phone Post 3.0

if tjmitch counts... 1!

31 yrs. I think about 15 all the way. And about 20ish blowjobs. I honestly don't have an exact number since I was 14.
I do know someone who isn't the most attractive guy who has been with over 100 girls. He had the gift of game like I'd never seen. He has all there names documented, most w/ pics in his phone. Phone Post 3.0

Not as many as I'd like but probably more than I should have Phone Post 3.0

All of'em. Phone Post 3.0

I'm 32 also and without thinking about it and writing the names down I think I'm on about 18....not the best tally but I've been in a couple of serious relationships so that's my excuse

I won't be adding anymore to that list as the current missus is talking about weddings so she doesn't want rid of me yet Phone Post 3.0

500 chicks, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 chicks and you could consider yourself a legitimate OGer. You need them for experience. To develop leather fore skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being an OGer and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are. Phone Post 3.0