Avila told Ariel that lil girl hit with Monster ca

Monster can and went to the hospital afterwards.

Assuming Conor was the only one throwing Monster cans from his camp...

He is fucked, the dad of the 12 year old girl is going to sue the shit out of Conor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRnASx9lieA

People wonder if Nick was trolling when he posted the video of the boy saying Conor hit him but one thing is for sure... Avila is not trolling here.

How much money is that 12 year old girl's attorney going to be able to get out of Conor in a civil suit?

Throwing full monster cans into a crowd in response to a water bottles being thrown between camps was not a smart move.

In Phone Post 3.0

Rhys91 - Sounds stupid but that little kid is lucky as hell getting hit with the can, haha. Phone Post 3.0
This lol Phone Post 3.0

Waiting for a post of the video of conor running around like a wild man grabbing cans to throw.

CormierCumminsideme -

Who is the father? The just bleed guy? Leave the kids at home, dad.

Yes.

Of course no one expects violence but you'd better expect lots of profanity and middle fingers.....not ideal material for a child. Phone Post 3.0

This will all be swept under the rug ala Jon Jones.

These people don't have to abide by the same rules we do.

Was that the kid in the embedded video with diaz's crew flipping off conor acting like a little mini gangster?? Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Those cans were full and sealed. 

pud12 -

Damn. Those cans were full and sealed. 

He was trying to hurt Diaz so he didn't have to fight him. Phone Post 3.0

Avila speaks exactly like a diaz. That whole team must have smoked some sort of permaweed. Phone Post 3.0

Misaki - This will all be swept under the rug ala Jon Jones.

These people don't have to abide by the same rules we do.

In cases like this the rich and famous tend to get hit harder.  If this was just some fight at a restaurant and Conor was just some drunk frat guy that hit a kid with a soda can, everyone just walks away yelling at each other.  I bet Conor/the UFC offers and nice cash settlement and we never hear from this kid ever again.

Dana White says 'wheels are in motion' for lawsuit against Diaz & McGregor after UFC 202 presser — 'Gonna be ugly' (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/2bG6a6G Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
CormierCumminsideme -

Who is the father? The just bleed guy? Leave the kids at home, dad.

Yes.

Of course no one expects violence but you'd better expect lots of profanity and middle fingers.....not ideal material for a child. Phone Post 3.0
12 is middle school age. They know all the swears and shit by that age Phone Post 3.0

It will be 100 maybe 200k tops to get the family to sign a non disclosure order. No biggie. Less than 5 percent of his purse probably. Phone Post 3.0

That kids a fookin turd. Make no mistake The Russian Hammer is gonna hammer that nail on Saturday.

Comical how he's even trying to sound like Nate.

It might sound shitty but if I was the dad I would of made sure the can hit my kid. Phone Post 3.0

Hogzilla - Well if they went to the hospital, there will be a medical report of exactly what kind of damage was caused. If it's just a cut or bruise, which is likely is... Then this isn't going to be some multi million dollar law suite lol... Probably 10k tops. Phone Post 3.0
I got hit with a normal sized coke can and bust my head open, if a monster can has really hit a little girl it will be a cut at the very least. Phone Post 3.0

Hogzilla - 
Big_Data -
Hogzilla - Well if they went to the hospital, there will be a medical report of exactly what kind of damage was caused. If it's just a cut or bruise, which is likely is... Then this isn't going to be some multi million dollar law suite lol... Probably 10k tops. Phone Post 3.0
If it scarred a little girls face it could be a lot more than that Phone Post 3.0
True, if there is a scar then fair enough. Phone Post 3.0

Probably will be since they were unopened monster cans and Conor was throwing them like line drives.

But even if there isn't I think they could make a lot more money than you guys think ...

It's a little girl - Conor has lots of video's about how much income he has - the incident was caught on tape - the lawyer will try for a very high amount as lawyers do, even without any marks on her there is a hospital report, likely a police report with Dana saying "the wheels are already in motion", and there are the lawyer things of "pain and suffering", "emotional trauma", etc ... lawyers have a lot they can put on this.

NEWSFLASH -
Hogzilla - 
Big_Data -
If it scarred a little girls face it could be a lot more than that Phone Post 3.0
True, if there is a scar then fair enough. Phone Post 3.0

Probably will be since they were unopened monster cans and Conor was throwing them like line drives.

But even if there isn't I think they could make a lot more money than you guys think ...

It's a little girl - Conor has lots of video's about how much income he has - the incident was caught on tape - the lawyer will try for a very high amount as lawyers do, even without any marks on her there is a hospital report, likely a police report with Dana saying "the wheels are already in motion", and there are the lawyer things of "pain and suffering", "emotional trauma", etc ... lawyers have a lot they can put on this.
Whoever the girls parents are should face some responsibility. The Diaz crew started it all with a child in their group. They need to own some of the blame. Phone Post 3.0