Awesome Avengers Nightlights

Don't Fear the Dark, Or Loki, With These Badass Avengers Nightlights

If they can defeat Loki's forces, The Avengers shouldn't have much trouble battling your child's fear of the darkness at night. At least not with these slick Avengers-themed LED-powered nightlights designed to look like Captain America's shield, Thor's hammer, and Hulk's fist smashing through a bedroom wall.

The illusion comes compliments of an included cracked wall decal that completes the effect. Each light is powered by three AA batteries, and each will set you back just $27. They're all awesome, but we can't help but wonder where Iron Man's is? Maybe a half-broken glowing bottle of scotch tossed at the wall didn't make the cut.

my son will love this. but he better not touch my muthafukin mjolnir or he is fukin grounded.

Drugs_Delaney - my son will love this. but he better not touch my muthafukin mjolnir or he is fukin grounded.

lol Voted up and Same shit with my son. lol

Where can these be found?

Root12 - Where can these be found?

Click the links.. goes right to them on target's website.

Ha my boy will love Phone Post 3.0

Glad you guys like 'em. ;)

They have them at target. Phone Post

What's cool about these is that the product designers nailed the concept. It's so much better that they captured the action rather than just using the symbol. Phone Post 3.0

That is cool as hell!!

My wife is so cool she saw these and instantly bought for my sons. They put out very little light for a nightlight but she understands sometimes cool trumps functionality. Phone Post

28 year old and just bought the new Hercules and Puck figures at Wal Mart. For my son.... Phone Post 3.0

I have to get this for my sons bday Phone Post