awesome Dan Quinn update w/your listener email Qs!

Dan Quinn is back and ready to roll!! Dan's nemesis Cal Worsham has been very upset by some of the things Quinn has said recently but Dan has some strong words for him in return.

Dan also talks about his plans to "legally kill" his next opponent on indian soil to help promote stevia and answers listener email questions in a great Q&A session. Tune in to hear dan talk about which of his youtube haters he'd like to beat up most, kimbo slice on TUF and the rumors of his poor performance, who his ideal TUF cast would be to fight if he featured on the show, whether stevia can be improved upon by science & even adresses a skeptical email from a German research chemist who wants to dispute the effectiveness of stevia.

Dan is always a great interview and some of his answers may surprise you. There is definitely more to him than you may think from just watching his videos.

check the show out.

bump!

wtf is he talking about. I followed most but wtf lol

he is deeper and more knowledgeble than I imagined.
kudos

The interviewer sounded fat.

sirjoshua - wtf is he talking about. I followed most but wtf lol

Trust me, you did as well as any of us. Nobody knows what he's talking about.

solidsnake - 
sirjoshua - wtf is he talking about. I followed most but wtf lol

Trust me, you did as well as any of us. Nobody knows what he's talking about.

What parts are you having trouble with?? I think it becomes easier to understand Dan the more you hear him talk...that could be a bad thing?? just kidding player, TTT

dp

that gif is fucking fantastic

TTT for our leader!