Awesome ending!!

woot!

Cena will turn heel cause the fan cost him IMO

they'll never turn cena heel. He makes them too much money for them.

i dunno dude. I would think so, but why have a "fan" run in to save the heel?

This could easily be the beginning of a heel turn.

Or the fan is some other wrestler, but I don't think it was

I think Cena would have more fans if he was heel...at least more older fans.

dangerboy12 - i dunno dude. I would think so, but why have a "fan" run in to save the heel?

This could easily be the beginning of a heel turn.

I feel Cena will turn heel, but not anytime soon. Maybe in three years or so. This is Hogan 2.0, imo. Milk him as a face until the fans get bored of him (and I mean the kids who buy merch), turn him heel but the cool heel. His old fans are now teens and will like this new badass, the 18-35 males will like the heel Cena, and the ladies will till want to fuck him. He can fall back on the tried and true rapper with throwbacks gimmick. Cause lets face it, rapper Cena > Cena who has "doodie" in his vocab, any day.

I think the fan thing was a work for sure. Orton "paid" some dude to have his back just in case that happened, then he plays dummy and hits Cena with the surprise attack. How we find out? I dunno, but their are a bunch of different ways to do it. It would probably lead to some punishment and/or rematch.

Spoiler Alert*

The Fan was Brett Debiase, younger brother of Ted Jr. Sorry if I spelled that wrong. Could be the newest member of Legacy?

shoulda been the miz

having the younger debiase does nothing to add to the story or give reason for cena to be taken out of the belt program without lessening his affect on Raw

vengence - shoulda been the miz

having the younger debiase does nothing to add to the story or give reason for cena to be taken out of the belt program without lessening his affect on Raw
I disagree. Look forward to see where they go with this, good stuff as far as I'm concerned.

Miz is good chasing the US strap, solid group of guys at midcard. Miz and Kofi can have good matches. Swagger & MVP are at the same level, Carlito, & a couple others. Miz got his In Your House ppv main event, should be happy to have gotten that rub and know his role.

DX, Cena, Batista, & TBD VS Legacy in a Survivor Series match is the next big ppv match to be built IMO, they are also doing a Hell in the Cell ppv later this year and could do Orton v Cena there, def Taker v Punk there.

so be happy about orton v cena as a rehashed and recycled program when the brand has no viable up and coming 'new' stars being pushed on their own.

cody and ted are carried with Orton so they get instant cred.

Miz , kofi, bourne, all coming up the hard way because of the inept creative team that doesnt have the talent to write these guys into programs that allow their talents to shine while still keeping the other 'big names' spots intact.

miz should never have been taken off the cena program completely which is why i say that it needs to be revisited so it keeps somewhat fresh in the fans minds... and allows for miz to have his character strengthened over time just the same as how the Rock was groomed.