Awesome Fisher-Stout pic (pic)

Stout is a quality kickboxer but definitely not k-1 level

Sam Stout fought on a K-1 show in Japan and won. It happened over a year ago.

Krzysztof

that is one cringe worthy pic

"Stout is a quality kickboxer but definitely not k-1 level."

Mmmm, guess him having a winning record in K-1 doesn't mean anything.

"Where do you guys come up with this shit?"

Oh, I don't know.....probly cause I know what Im talking about, as opposed to talking shit and watching TUF.

Who exactly has better technical hands than Fisher again???

dude has to be trolling, so now you have to hit the ground for it to be considered a mma fight. takedowns were attempted and stuffed, it IS mma.

Great pic, great fight.

"Who exactly has better technical hands than Fisher again???"

In the UFC?

Sakara obviously has more technical hands, as does Pulver. Anderson Silva's jab is the best in the UFC.

"Sakara obviously has more technical hands."

Really, based on what?? Have you ever seen any of his boxing matches??? Or are you saying that cause he was beating up Ron Faircloth???

Sakara is overrated and doesn't have near the technical skills that Spencer has.

good pic. wish i saw the fight. not on youtube and dailymotion dls never complete for me.

WTF. Just because a guy gets ko'd, his hands are suddenly less impressive? Sakara's hands are NICE. Didn't Fisher get ko'd by Hermes "Wild Hands" Franca? Does that suddenly erase how good his striking has looked in just about every other fight?

I like Fishers hands, but most technical in mma?

I am not sure who is? There are guys who are more effective with their hands but they dont look so technical.

Fedor, kid, chuck. etc.

"No, just because he hasn't shown impressive striking skills in MMA."

Pulver hasn't shown impressive striking skills in MMA?

Fisher's been boxing since early/mid 90's at least 11 years. He's got GREAT hands for MMA

Sam has fought and won in K-1.

I think that Spencer put on the best display of boxing combinations in a UFC fight up to this point. Can anyone think of another fight with that many combinations landed and so many angles worked?

king looked tight at shit...

"Obviously, that's why they've both lost their last fights due to being outstruck."

I think Pulver has more technical hands than Gomi too, even though Gomi knocked him out.

STOUT IS A STUD!! SPENCER CANNOT BEAT SHERK OR FRANCA.

The one thing that really impressed me about that fight was Stouts chin. The dude can take some serious punishment.