Awesome gofundme setup to DNA test Shaun King

http://www.gofundme.com/dna-test-is-shaun-king-is-black

DNA test: Is Shaun King black?

Is Shaun King black or simply a white dude that found a way to profit from racism? Let's find out. I've set the goal to $5000. This is to cover the cost of a professional testing and to fly a witness from both the left and right as well as myself. It's my idea so I get to watch. Shaun can choose whomever from the left and I choose Milo Yiannapoulos, if he's willing. Spoiler alert!! I promise you he's willing. Any excess money will go to charity. If Shaun takes the test it goes to BLM regardless of the result. If he refuses it goes to the Trump 2020 campaign in Shaun King's name. Whaddaya say Shaun?
Help spread the word!

Fuck him. I hate that miserable piece of shit. 

He's been offered free tests previously. He refused. He will never, ever agree to one. 

Side bet- If he's black, Shaun should get to fuck Milo's ass. Everybody wins!

MickColins -

He's been offered free tests previously. He refused. He will never, ever agree to one. 

This. I think some BLM leaders even offered to pay for it and he said no. Dude is a race baiter and mentally unstable; once it's proven he's a liar and white as fuck the gravy train stops rolling. 

Wish him and Rachel Dolezal would die in an AIDS fire. 

Nitecrawler -
MickColins -

This. I think some BLM leaders even offered to pay for it and he said no. Dude is a race baiter and mentally unstable; once it's proven he's a liar and white as fuck the gravy train stops rolling. 

I thought it was already proven? 

Pics of him growing up, pics of parents, etc

Who still believes he's black?

Whats the story here?

This guy's career would be over if blacks decided to bring the afro back in style.

How many black kids have mullets?

Triple_B -
Nitecrawler -
MickColins -

I thought it was already proven? 

Pics of him growing up, pics of parents, etc

Who still believes he's black?

There's tons of pics of him growing up as well as pics of his parents and siblings and they are all white as fuck, yet Shaun keeps preaching he's black and proves it by getting a shape-up and flaring his nostrils in all his pics. The dude is a psychopath. 

Btw that link in the OP is dead. 

fucking guy is bat shit crazy

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

This is outrageous. Are we going to just require everyone who identifies as black to DNA test now?

I also identify as black. The only DNA you'll get from me will have to be extracted from your ma's stomach.

No. 

Al Cappucino -

How many black kids have mullets?

Funny thing is I'm half black and I had a mullet as a kid but also had a jheri curl and corn rolls

I also looked silly, white, and gay in my 1st grade pic, which funnily looks like his kid pic.

I have put white down as my race depending on what I'm applying for lol I use that for bank loans but put black/Polynesian for grants and school scholarships haha

That said he white

No different than Elizabeth Warren the Fake Indian. People have figured out that if you check the right box on a federal form then the goodies start rolling in.

Fuck them all

phydeau - No different than Elizabeth Warren the Fake Indian. People have figured out that if you check the right box on a federal form then the goodies start rolling in.

Fuck them all
I won't give him credit for that being his reasoning, he is too fucking stupid to realize that. The guy probably either got his ass handed to him enough as a kid by black kids that he decided to join them instead of being against them or he had a girlfriend go down the deep dark recesses of bbc alley. Either way he is a fucktard and hopefully enough people turn against him that he just disappears into oblivion.

If he just said peurtorican nobody would have questions