Awesome Steam Weekend Deal 2/19-2/23

List of games Steam is allowing everyone to play from now to noon on Monday:

Space Engineers

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Crusader Kings II

Entire Overlord Franchise

Looks like I'll be taking a break from DOTA2, these all look like fun short games to play, free rentals. Unlike XB1 or PS4, I don't need to pay a monthly subscription. Phone Post 3.0

No need for a monthly sub when games like Dota are pay2win

#pcmastercardrace

Lol at crusader kings 2 being short.

That said it is an amazingly deep and worthwhile game.....once you understand how not to get your dynasty wiped out by the Holy Roman Empire for being a gluttonous, ambitious heathen. Phone Post 3.0

le Hippie - Lol at crusader kings 2 being short.

That said it is an amazingly deep and worthwhile game.....once you understand how not to get your dynasty wiped out by the Holy Roman Empire for being a gluttonous, ambitious heathen. Phone Post 3.0
Haha, I was going to write (except this one). Phone Post 3.0

Crusader Kings 2 is so worth it. 2-3 years later I am still playing it here and there. I got the Charlemagne DLC and it got me back into big time. Just created the Empire of Francia. My goal has been to continue to expand the new empire, but internal squabbles have sapped my attention for 6 years. Best way to get the Empire back on track is a nice big war with the Saxon heathens to the west!

The Crusaders Kings II is 75% off at $9 and the entire package with like 50 pieces of DLC is $39. Phone Post 3.0