Awwww, poor Conor :(

![](upload://1XpisfnTENyKl7ot2E46eJ0hx2T.jpeg)

1 Like

They should have never gave that man money.

4 Likes

It's tough when you have to stop molesting chics

6 Likes

Aww, is poor Conor being ridiculed online? That poor baby. He should just be free to be a sexual deviant and we should never question him. The irony of Connie crying harassment is hilarious. Fuck em.

5 Likes

Sydney Airport

![](upload://fOhvq45e8HNPvqjY7n1bR3JvlpQ.jpeg)

![](upload://lFCukwD6Ml31xdtVJOT9XVRVg5J.jpeg)

1 Like

Money doesn't buy you happiness. Maybe he's realizing that...But he has accomplished so much love him or hate him. He created generational wealth

3 Likes

can someone plesae explain what he did?

1 Like

Conor deserves crap for many things. I’m don’t think this is the sort of thing to ridicule someone for.

6 Likes
wiggum - Conor deserves crap for many things. I'm don't think this is the sort of thing to ridicule someone for.

He deserves crap for every dumb thing he has done, EXCEPT raping women? This guys a fag.

5 Likes

Be a better person and you won't have people ridiculing you. Can't say anything negative about the guy as a fighter but damn he sure can't handle the fame that comes along with it.

1 Like
NakedYoga420 -
wiggum - Conor deserves crap for many things. I'm don't think this is the sort of thing to ridicule someone for.

He deserves crap for every dumb thing he has done, EXCEPT raping women? This guys a fag.

I Would wait to accuse him of something like that. I think hes realizing that when you’re successful you have a target on your back. The majority of times when someone is accusing someone with money of sexual assault its usually about money. Not say thats the case here but I’ll wait for the facts.

4 Likes

Fuck that he's rich and has a hot wife.... poor him

1 Like

Conor can have any woman he wants...I don't believe any woman who claims rape but then is willing to settle for a civil settlement instead of legal charges.

He is rich and famous and has a target on his back.  It happens to all famous athletes, rappers, singers etc.

They make bad decisions and opportunist take advantage.

3 Likes
On a SideNote -

Conor can have any woman he wants...I don't believe any woman who claims rape but then is willing to settle for a civil settlement instead of legal charges.

He is rich and famous and has a target on his back.  It happens to all famous athletes, rappers, singers etc.

Youre right. He needs to stop going to bars. He's way to famous to try live like a regular person. Drinking doesn't help either.

The Destroyer88 -

Be a better person and you won't have people ridiculing you. Can't say anything negative about the guy as a fighter but damn he sure can't handle the fame that comes along with it.

This is what I was implying. 

If it was gsp or Stephen Thompson having an existential crisis I’d never go there. 

You can’t act like a polarizing dickhead wherever you go and then cry when there are consequences. 

3 Likes
On a SideNote -

That’s a fucking fallacy. 

Just because Conor is worth a bunch of money and is famous doesn’t mean every hot chick in the world is down to fuck some white trash uneducated drunken gypsy manlet leprechaun with awful tattoos because he whips his dick out or offers her cocaine. 

9 Likes
On a SideNote - 

There is a pattern to all the Conor allegations. Is he a rapist? Who, knows, probably not. BUT, he keeps getting himself into situations where there is an opportunity for somone to accuse him. He probably thinks he is invincible because he is rich, etc
but he needs to be smarter. He keeps putting himself in these situations.

At the very least Conor is a scumbag with little respect for his Fiance Dee. He goes around chasing sloots, it doesnt take much for one to accuse him.

1 Like

If this is par for the course for any famous athlete, how come other MMA fighters are not all being arrested for rape?? Why is McGregor the only UFC fighter now with THREE counts of attempted rape??

If it walks like a duck....

2 Likes
stainlesssteel -

If this is par for the course for any famous athlete, how come other MMA fighters are not all being arrested for rape?? Why is McGregor the only UFC fighter now with THREE counts of attempted rape??

If it walks like a duck....

It rapes like a duck

4 Likes

This one is weird. Isn’t he travelling with his fiancĂ©e? I’m thinking he grabbed ass in a bar, not ‘violently raped’ someone. Shades of grey yes but not the same thing.Â