Axl Rose wants fat pic wiped from internet

Hahahaha

http://www.cnet.com/news/guns-n-roses-axl-rose-is-trying-to-get-a-fat-photo-off-the-internet/

What would you do if you were the lead singer of Guns N' Roses and some young punks on the Internet used a photo of you to make fat jokes? Well, Axl Rose thinks the best way to deal is to wipe all traces of the picture off the web, and he's starting with Google.

TorrentFreak is reporting that copyright claims were sent to Blogspot and GoogleUserContent on May 31 this year demanding the removal of pictures of the singer. The picture had triggered a wave of "fat memes" with classic zingers such as "Oh, sweet pie o' mine" superimposed on the picture.

Interestingly, the copyright for the original image is tricky. While TorrentFreak did hunt down the original photographer to check if Axl Rose has the right to take down the image, Web Sheriff, the company performing the takedown, says that photographers at the singer's show sign an agreement transferring copyright ownership to his company.

For now, the image remains online, as Google has yet to comply with the request. You can view the picture in question here.

Here's the pic...

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KtZMk_PlD1M/Vtn3oO_wwXI/AAAAAAAAB5g/1TGz78ZdGNA/s1600/81-axl-rose-balding-bandana-fat.jpg

I fucked Nightcrawler's mother.

In for fat Axl memes. Phone Post 3.0

I fucked Nightcrawler's mother.

I LOVE GnR, but I really dislike Axl. These are great.

Slash>Axl (except at the buffet). Phone Post 3.0

This isn't really him tho right? Phone Post 3.0

tanner904 - This isn't really him tho right? Phone Post 3.0

oh yes it is lol.

itskrisdude -

Hahahaha

http://www.cnet.com/news/guns-n-roses-axl-rose-is-trying-to-get-a-fat-photo-off-the-internet/

What would you do if you were the lead singer of Guns N' Roses and some young punks on the Internet used a photo of you to make fat jokes? Well, Axl Rose thinks the best way to deal is to wipe all traces of the picture off the web, and he's starting with Google.

TorrentFreak is reporting that copyright claims were sent to Blogspot and GoogleUserContent on May 31 this year demanding the removal of pictures of the singer. The picture had triggered a wave of "fat memes" with classic zingers such as "Oh, sweet pie o' mine" superimposed on the picture.

Interestingly, the copyright for the original image is tricky. While TorrentFreak did hunt down the original photographer to check if Axl Rose has the right to take down the image, Web Sheriff, the company performing the takedown, says that photographers at the singer's show sign an agreement transferring copyright ownership to his company.

For now, the image remains online, as Google has yet to comply with the request. You can view the picture in question here.

Here's the pic...

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KtZMk_PlD1M/Vtn3oO_wwXI/AAAAAAAAB5g/1TGz78ZdGNA/s1600/81-axl-rose-balding-bandana-fat.jpg

He looks like Gary Busey had sex with Yosemite Sam. Phone Post 3.0

Just bringing more attention to it really haha. I never knew about all of that. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - I LOVE GnR, but I really dislike Axl. These are great.

Slash>Axl (except at the buffet). Phone Post 3.0
Love GnR as well, but Rose takes himself way too fucking serious.

Didn't he use to play with a guy that had an empty chicken bucket on his head Phone Post 3.0

Looks like amy schumer wearing James hetfield facial hair Phone Post 3.0

lol, it's not the fact that he's fat in those photos that is so funny to me.

It's the fact that he's fat, yet still trying to look like he's hardcore like his early years.

He's wearing a bandana, and chains and bracelets, and fingerless gloves...while he is also wearing what looks like Jeans and a Shirt from Old Navy.

He literally looks like a fat dad going as Axl Rose for Halloween

Oh God, I LOL'd Phone Post 3.0

Searchinghappy - Didn't he use to play with a guy that had an empty chicken bucket on his head Phone Post 3.0
Buckethead! I just saw him live the other day, what a legend! Phone Post 3.0

What an idiot.. When will people learn not to bring attention to stuff like that.. It will only make it 100x worse Phone Post 3.0

The Coldstone one is great

Chimonos Revenge - lol, it's not the fact that he's fat in those photos that is so funny to me.

It's the fact that he's fat, yet still trying to look like he's hardcore like his early years.

He's wearing a bandana, and chains and bracelets, and fingerless gloves...while he is also wearing what looks like Jeans and a Shirt from Old Navy.

He literally looks like a fat dad going as Axl Rose for Halloween
Spot on!

VTFU! Phone Post 3.0