B.J. Penn hints at possible retirement from MMA

Source: B.J. Penn hints at possible retirement from MMA

Hall of famer or not?

Of course a hall of famer!

First man to win a belt in two different divisions. How can he not be in the HOF? Phone Post

Definitely a HOF...damn just sucks to see him go out like this. Wanted to see that one last run at LW.

Sugar Dick - 

Nope

face palm

Nothing left to prove in my opinion. Guy went out on his sword and shield and gave us fans plenty of entertaining fights.

Hall of Famer for sure.

Unless he comes back at 155 or hell 145 (get Dolce on it) then he should hang it up. I don't want to see him take another beating at 170.

So has he ever officially been knocked down? Phone Post

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Sugar Dick -

Nope

Lol. You're really not going to give this schtick up, are you? Phone Post

Sugar Dick if you have a different opinion, especially one that does not border on worship you must have a schtick, be insane or a troll. Worship BJ or else.

Sugar Dick -
Mike Adrian -  So has he ever officially been knocked down? Phone Post

GSP.4th.Stool.Quit

Wtf does that have to do with him never being knocked down? Phone Post

Sugar Dick - 
Mike Adrian - 

So has he ever officially been knocked down? Phone Post

GSP.4th.Stool.Quit

GSP tapped from strikes...

nick diaz nut hugger - 
ausgepicht -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Sugar Dick -

Nope

Sugar Dick if you have a different opinion, especially one that does not border on worship you must have a schtick, be insane or a troll. Worship BJ or else.

Lol Phone Post

Guys, Sugar Dick has told us on numerous occasions his 8 point Muay Thai attack would be far too much for boxing-centric BJ to handle, I think he knows what he's talking about...

Obviously a Hall of Famer, I bet he fights again at some point.

Oh, and before people attack me for simply posting on a BJ thread, as they often do, I think the answer to this question is yes.

Have a nice fucking day.

Yes HOF !!! Phone Post

MachidasStraightLeft - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
ausgepicht -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Sugar Dick -

Nope

Lol Phone Post

Guys, Sugar Dick has told us on numerous occasions his 8 point Muay Thai attack would be far too much for boxing-centric BJ to handle, I think he knows what he's talking about...

LOL funny part is that BJ would fucking pick him apart in muay thai match.

: ( Phone Post

About fucking time, he should've retired after the Diaz fight.

Hall of famer? yes.

Could've and should've been so much more? Yes. Phone Post

Sugar Dick -

Nope

No wonder you aren't a grey name anymore...
YEAH BJ PENN! Best fighter ever! He never backed down from a challenge, TO THE DEATH George!!! Phone Post

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - should have stayed retired after Diaz raped his face with his fists.

Hey mang, don't be like that. Phone Post