B.J. train w/ Ralph G.??

JD's pressure is absolutely unreal.

"There is one star at Ralph's academy: Ralph."

That's not the first time I have heard that.

Well, put it this way bro. I have seen BJ train against some AWESOME names...And I HAVE SEEN him tap them.

BJ (5'9 170#s Black Belt) tapps everybody!!!

JD (6' 197#s Brown Belt) is the BEAST of the family (and technical)!!!

Reagan (6'1" 178#s Brown Belt) is the freak of the family with weird technique!!!

Jay (5'6" 142 Purple Belt should be brown) is the submission master like crazy!!!

They are all very very hard to grapple and when we train I learn lots of stuff!

I am looking for the right fight for Ralph and will let you all know. It might be at 170#s so we will see!!!

ROTR!!!

"I'm speaking out of turn, never trained at Ralphs...but...if BJ was still there he'd probably just recently been promoted to Brown Belt, if that. (with same skill level)."

Yeah, because Ralph never promotes anyone, and has never produced anyone even slightly good at jiu-jitsu.

The Penn's are BADDD ASSSSSSS.

TTT for the PENN Brothers!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the guy in BJ's corner was Shaolin, who incidently smashed and crushed Sapao in BJJ

I know that was Shaolin of Nova, but did you see that nasty looking elbow brace he had on? That was medical grade, maybe he got armbarred badly or something?

hahaha Gabe...when did this happen?

Wher do all of his brothers train?

Many freaks of nature started under the Ralph and Cesar flag. My coach who happens to be one of them said that from day one BJ had a nearly impassable guard. Another thing that he has said stands out in my mind. "If BJ gets you back your done".

scyman, I have a BJJ tourny tape and they fight. Shaolin gets up a huge point margin and then taps him very easy. I enjoy watching it =)

Godzilla, can you please tell me who you are talking about? You say that Shaolin gets up big on points, and then taps who???

Date: 02/05/04 02:33 PM
6737 Total Posts Ignore User

scyman, I have a BJJ tourny tape and they fight. Shaolin gets up a huge point margin and then taps him very easy. I enjoy watching it =)

HUNTER, Shaolin fought a guy named sapao in a BJJ tourny, and tapped him very easy. Earlier in the thread someone thought that Sapao was in BJ's corner which wasnt the case

its a useless point to argue but i dont think bj would have gotten his belt from ralph any sooner than dave camarillo, crosley, etc.. i only say this because all those guys got theirs at the same time

Is there a video clip of BJ vs. Cordoza at Grapplers Quest from a couple
of years ago?