B of A Gives Employees Making Under 150K 1K Bonus.

MAGA.  AGAIN.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/22/bank-america-paying-1000-tax-cut-bonuses-145000-employees/

Bank of America has joined the parade of American companies celebrating tax cuts by giving its employees a special year-end bonus.

Brian Moynihan, the bank’s chief executive, sent an email to employees citing the benefits to the company from the lower corporate tax rate.

“In the spirit of shared success, we intend to pass some of those benefits along immediately. U.S. employees making up to $150,000 per year in total compensation–around 145,000 teammates–will receive a one-time bonus of $1,000 by year-end,” Moynihan wrote.

I have my eye on a particular corporation that I happen to work for. This corporation was one of the members of the RATE coalition. They successfully worked to get this signed into law. They've also flexed their muscle at the FCC.

Where the fuck is my bonus! Your competitors in the telecom industry have already announced theirs, you cunts.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

I have my eye on a particular corporation that I happen to work for. This corporation was one of the members of the RATE coalition. They successfully worked to get this signed into law. They've also flexed their muscle at the FCC.

Where the fuck is my bonus! Your competitors in the telecom industry have already announced theirs, you cunts.

LOL. I hope you get one. My wife works for a smaller regional bank, and I keep telling her she will get a bigger bonus than normal.

Orcus will be by shortly to tell us why this sucks

TheMMAn - 

Good. If everyone shared the same perspective here we wouldn't have much to discuss. We'd have to just yank each other's cocks, which sounds okay to me, but I can't speak for others.

TheMMAn -

He just likes to argue anything 

Lots of corporations are doing this the one I work for is doing this as well!

Thanks Trump!

MAGA motherfuckers!