B. Tavares is a dirty fighter

I like the sound of 'dirty' in the same sentence as Brad Tavares... just sayin' ;)

GC111 - Isn't he RaRa's boytoy?

Brad is young at 22, I don't know how old Miss RaRa is. 

Tavares actually has a hott ass g/f.

BzGrappla - Tavares actually has a hott ass g/f.

Pics?

AmericanPsychoMMA - 

She looks damn good for a 40yr old...

Master Shredder - 
AmericanPsychoMMA - 

Is RaRa really 40?  I thought she was in her 30's.  Either way someone said Brad has a girl already. 

Bobby71 - I saw that too and I kept waiting for the ref to do something but he never did.

it was mazagatti, i didnt expect him to do jack shit.

USA - i fell asleep during that fight , literally

blame Hammortree for that.

he spent a lot of time going for it too... most blatant fouling ive seen in a while

tavares was stalling for most of the second and third round by holding onto a kimura that couldnt be finished from the poseesh he was in. another bullshit decision, but hey what's new?

tavares will start a trend...

control wrestlers with a kimura...

it beat the lay and pray...

Glad someone else noticed this. Pretty lame thing to do. Also for people saying he won't last long he is the MMAjunkie blogger...so he will probably make it to the finals. Every other blogger for them has so i see the trend continuing.

Brad Tavares James Hammortree chin in eye submission tuf 11 the Ultimate Fighter

that jiu Jitsu was amazing !!!!!!! How bout the wrestling !!! wow !!!....stand up was ok....

AmericanPsychoMMA - 
Master Shredder - 
AmericanPsychoMMA - 

Is RaRa really 40?  I thought she was in her 30's.  Either way someone said Brad has a girl already. 

matanda na

40? Really? Geez... I'm 5 years older than Brad haha... Call me a cougar baby! lol

Brasco - that jiu Jitsu was amazing !!!!!!! How bout the wrestling !!! wow !!!....stand up was ok....

Sarcasm noted :)

It was very good fight, and probably one of the closest ones in UFC.

2 questions Vasechkin:

1) How did you get a start date before 1/1/01?

2) Good fight compared to what, Kimbo vs. Houston Alexander?