B!tches with no AAA membership

I live in LA. Land of bums.

I constantly get hit up by losers who ran out of gas.

Get a fuckin AAA card. It costs a little less than $4 per month.

Or just fill up you gas tank lol Phone Post 3.0

Fresh2death - Or just fill up you gas tank lol Phone Post 3.0
Dude..sometimes you just need to do shit before you get gas. Stop hatin. Phone Post 3.0

Plus free maps. I love maps

You know they didn't actually run out of gas, right? It's just the latest panhandling scam Phone Post 3.0

Mr Spliff - You know they didn't actually run out of gas, right? It's just the latest panhandling scam Phone Post 3.0

THIS.

One of the biggest scams going.

Have some fun with them.

Tell them that your brother owns a service station nearby. Tell them that you will have his tow truck respond to the scene with a gas can.

I had a shit head try something similar on me, telling me that his car got towed, and that he needed $300 to get it out (obvious bullshit).

I asked him where the car was parked. When he said that it was near where we were standing, I was like "no shit. My brother is the night manager for the city's west side impound yard. All cars towed from this district get taken there. Give me $150, and I can have them sneak it out the back gate."

Another variation is that "my car broke down..." I tell them "today's your lucky day. I'm a master mechanic. I had to respond out to someone's house today, so I actually have my tools in the truck. Where is the car."

Have FUN with these scumbags.

Mr Spliff - You know they didn't actually run out of gas, right? It's just the latest panhandling scam Phone Post 3.0

Yes. I know.

I grew up here.

I never help these fools.

Sometimes I scam them and pretend I don't speak English and then I pull out my piece and smile.

"I'm not calling you a liar, but liars have ruined any chance of getting me to help you. Good luck."

The gas thing for bums has been around forever. I remember someone trying to pull that on my mom in the 70's.

Short of having a fucked up gas gauge or being on a deserted stretch of highway, I've never gotten running out of gas. If you're that broke that you can't afford it - take your plates off and just bail after filling up. I have a buddy that did that shit across the whole damn country. Phone Post 3.0

There was one lady when I was growing up said she had cancer.... But I would always see her walking around asking for money.15 years later, same lady, same story. Never even looked sick, full head of hair. Phone Post 3.0

forumnewb - 

Yes. I know.

I grew up here.

Sometimes I scam them and pretend I don't speak English and then I pull out my piece and smile.

Watch out for your corn hole in prison when you get jammed up for brandishing a weapon in public.

I have never had a CAA card (Canadian equivilant of AAA).

Never once had an instance where I would have needed it.

I've saved myself a fortune.

MMOZ - 
forumnewb -

Yes. I know.

I grew up here.

We got a badass over here. Phone Post 3.0

My piece = my wang

forumnewb -
MMOZ - 
forumnewb -

Yes. I know.

I grew up here.

We got a badass over here. Phone Post 3.0

My piece = my wang
So you're going to try to save your stupid admission that you brandish a weapon in public by instead admitting that you expose yourself in public. Okey dokey. Phone Post 3.0

The one I hate is when guys approach someone (usually a woman) and say they just got out of prison and need some money to do this or that. There's an implied threat to the woman there. I've barged in on the conversation a couple times when I've overheard this in gas stations or parking lots because it pisses me off so much.