B. Vera Says 'F' The Haters To Their Face

From BJPENN.COM's Fist-Ta-Cuff Radio show:

“Honestly, I just don’t worry about people like that, man.  I don’t.  Everybody has an opinion, and I say ‘F them,’ all day long.  In their face, all day long.  The reason why they’re hating is you’re doing something right.  If you don’t have any haters, you’re doing something wrong.  I think Kat Williams said it best, you need to go get you some [haters]…

“People, man, fuck them.  If they’re not real fans, fuck them.  People who always want to be a keyboard warrior, always got something else to say, that’s the first motherfucker who, when he’s in your face, is the 5 year-old fanboy all of a sudden, you know?  So it’s just a bunch of fake-ass people behind the keyboard, and the worst part about it is that’s the true side of people that you’re seeing on the internet world, you know?  Face to face everybody has to put on a front or has to be nice or fake or put on some kind of, I don’t know, façade.”

Link to full interview: http://www.bjpenn.com/exclusive-part-2-brandon-vera-i-say-f-the-haters-all-day-long-in-their-face/

Silva Bongos

DoomFarmer - Silva Bongos
Thread obliterated Phone Post 3.0

It doesnt seem like he said it to anyones "face"

He sure told me!... Not Phone Post 3.0

" The reason why they’re hating is you’re doing something right. If you don’t have any haters, you’re doing something wrong."

They hate me for my public speaking abilities.

-Hitler Phone Post

Vera getting trolled hard

Schlomo Hamelech - I cringe every time I read an adult man seriously calling someone a hater.

THIS!

jafar rustler - bredan vera sure had fun shit talking brian stann after stann's FIRST time as commentator for a UFC event. (a position i felt he did very well in, especially for a first timer).
What did he say about Stann? Phone Post 3.0

Fucking right! All the haters could never achieve what Brandon has.

True warrior and always entertaining Phone Post 3.0

RearNakedToke - What did he say about Stann?

After Machiha was robbed he said this on twitter:

"@philmrwonderful super awesome job boss...!!!!! U are the man!!! Fuck you @brianstann learn how to be an unbiased commentator bitch. Don't #hate cuz he beat Ur ass too!!!"

Schlomo Hamelech - I cringe every time I read an adult man seriously calling someone a hater.

This. Phone Post

DatSpider - RearNakedToke - What did he say about Stann?

After Machiha was robbed he said this on twitter:

"@philmrwonderful super awesome job boss...!!!!! U are the man!!! Fuck you @brianstann learn how to be an unbiased commentator bitch. Don't #hate cuz he beat Ur ass too!!!"

After reading that I can officially add Vera to my "I hope he gets beat down every time he fights" list.. There's been a vacancy since I became a Bisping fan.. Phone Post

Lots of 'fake' people would talk shit to Vera's face.   

These fighters seem to think they are immortal gods in and out of the cage. Walk on water and fart hearts.  

Different rules...different animal...different risks outside the cage.  

Whats so hard about being fan friendly and taking the high road? All I've seen over the past several years is Vera come up short when it matters, then talk shit to fans and fighters alike.  

Probably why no one likes him.

he should be more mad at himself for being a chickenheart frontrunner that can't overcome any kind of adversity and quits on himself

NukerMMA -

Lots of 'fake' people would talk shit to Vera's face.   

These fighters seem to think they are immortal gods in and out of the cage. Walk on water and fart hearts.  

Different rules...different animal...different risks outside the cage.  

Whats so hard about being fan friendly and taking the high road? All I've seen over the past several years is Vera come up short when it matters, then talk shit to fans and fighters alike.  

Probably why no one likes him.

. Phone Post 3.0

"The reason why they’re hating is you’re doing something right.  If you don’t have any haters, you’re doing something wrong."

lol, still spurting off lloyd irvin's slogans

i wonder how he feels about sandusky and all his haters?

Veras real focus should be on the legions of people who are completely indifferent to him.

Vera is irrelevant. He just wants to keep his name out there. His best fight in 5 years was what? A loss to Shogun? Phone Post 3.0

You don't have haters. People just don't like you. There's a difference. Phone Post 3.0