Babalu arrested in Tampa, FL

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=07045179

Looks like a battery charge, trust me they throw that charge around in Tampa.

This was already posted 8 hours ago but thanks anyway.

It wasnt deleted, its back in the 200's of threads, but you need a blue name to view it.

will that interfere with his upcoming match?

i find it funny that babalu isn't listed under his aliases, yet it's even on his shirt - not that it matters but i'm sure more people would recognize babalu over renato sobral

Poor Babalu. :(

I bounced at a few spots back in the 90s. It would sucked ass to have to try to put Babalu out of the club.

Eeta a bah bah loooo

" It wasnt deleted, its back in the 200's of threads, but you need a blue name to view it."

No, it's gone.  I was reading it last night, went to refresh it and got the moved or deleted message so I just figured it was a troll at that point. 

To set it straight, Babalu was told by WFC's promoter that he did not have to pay to get in to an after party at the Hard Rock in Tampa, When Babalu explained this to the bouncer, the bouncer told Babaku that he had to pay like every one else and that he isn't anything special.

The bouncer was being a real dick, so Babalu threw a couple of 20's at the bouncer and spit on the floor by, but not on the bouncer. the bouncer then called in the sherriffs deputies and they arrested Babalu.

A large group of guys(fighters) from the event gather around the deputies trying to explain what REALLY happened, but the deputies would not listen, they even shoved a couple guys and my friend was also arrested for trying to settle the crowd down. Deputies said he was obstructing justice.

Babalu was released a couple hours later along with my friend and still was able to make the seminar on Saturday.

That promo sheet for the Alley appearance makes it look like Babalu is swinging a hammer on that guy he is beating down! LOL! Nice touch...

The cheesey shirt was made but the WFC for the event that night

"So the bouncer automatically dick tucked? surprise, surprise.........LOL"

That shit is kinda funny. However, the bouncer probably makes about $100 per shift, and isn't even actually tough (most bouncers I worked with and have known have a look, but can't actually fight all that well). What was the guy gonna do, punch Babalu or shoot a double leg?

Again to set the record straight the eye was done before he even got to the WFC because it was there at 7 when I interviewed him!

"The bouncer was being a real dick, so Babalu threw a couple of 20's at the bouncer"

What does a "couple of 20's" mean? Like haymakers or something?

"What was the guy gonna do, punch Babalu or shoot a double leg?"

How bout not try to act like a dick on a 10/hr power trip?

"It's like wearing a Metallica shirt to a Metallica concert, but worse..."

I'd say it's more like wearing a Metallica shirt when you're a member of Metallica...

that kinda blows

I just wonder if Babalu is taking David Heath lightly?

Unorganized WFC - sounds like it.