Babalu "I will never lose here" Bellator Debut

Tru - 
Haulport - 

I thought King Mo and Babalu wouldn't fight each other because they train and are friends?

If they do I put my money on King Mo...

100percent for the tournament they would fight.  babalu has been around so long that it is not uncommon to know the person or be friendly.  it's just a sport and not bad blood.

I just remember a post fight interview (I believe) where King Mo specifically said he would not fight his boy Babalu. Did they make comments otherwise now (i.e. they came to an agreement like Cowboy and Melvin)?

^

Haulport - 
Tru - 
Haulport - 

I thought King Mo and Babalu wouldn't fight each other because they train and are friends?

If they do I put my money on King Mo...

100percent for the tournament they would fight.  babalu has been around so long that it is not uncommon to know the person or be friendly.  it's just a sport and not bad blood.

I just remember a post fight interview (I believe) where King Mo specifically said he would not fight his boy Babalu. Did they make comments otherwise now (i.e. they came to an agreement like Cowboy and Melvin)?

no idea how king mo feels, he can decline the fight and forfeit if he wants.  But I asked babalu this very question in the video at the 40 second mark i believe.  Babalu says I am not looking for a fight, but will fight anyone.  I asked him and I quote...You are buddies with king mo, jason lambert and emanual and he said nothing personal, they will be friends after.

we have a long video coming out with joker as well for his bellator fight..working on it now.  thanks for the support from the so cal peeps

up up and away...

I cannot wait for Bellator on Thursday,

mmavixen - 

First bellator I will have been to since season 1.

Tru - 
mmavixen - 

I've been to two, or threee I think.  Every time they come to Florida, I'm there.  Such a good show!

Have fun!

mmavixen - 
Tru - 
mmavixen - 

I've been to two, or threee I think.  Every time they come to Florida, I'm there.  Such a good show!

Have fun!

thanks!!

ttt

Interested to see a rematch with Lambert. Babalu was dominating till he got knocked out. Phone Post

I thought Bellator was Friday?

Poor guy.

AND THE BEST LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT OF THE NIGHT.....SEEEEEEEEERALDO BABALU!!!!!!!!!

orcus -

Poor guy.

Ya he's done Phone Post

HE LOST THERE

He's going to fight until he's really in bad shape. I wish for himself and his family he would hang it up. Phone Post

Damn it looked like Zayats had absolutely nothing for him, then one spinning backfist later and he's looking up at the lights.

When guys start to lose their chin they need to change their style. Babalu didn't and his chin is worse now than ever. I wish him the best but I hope he hangs them up. Phone Post

How many KO or TKO losses is that now for Babalu???

I wish him the best but he should have hung it up after he left the UFC. Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power - 

HE LOST THERE

Shouldn't have lol'ed, but I did.

cheesesteak - Seraldo Babalu will be the best fighter of the night in a dominating fashion and Let me tell you how your feeling right now when you saw what you feel in the fight in the ring!

Lmao Phone Post