Babes of the 1960s 1970s & 1980s

You know how we bitch about women having point elbows?

That one has a pointy fucking chin!

1 Like

young me was glued to the tv screen, the nights I sleep at grammas house. she go to bed, and let me stay up watching SuperChannel

2 Likes

No shit, she was fugly at her “prime”.

1 Like

ezgif-2-5490b5635c

3 Likes

Not sure if the pic is old

5 Likes

Wow

Indeed

11 Likes

I’m showing my age I assume that’s from battle of the network stars

4 Likes

The 80’s heathers, no can defend

4 Likes

Locklear and Kennedy-- the beauty equivalent of the Olympic basketball Dream Team in 1992.

1 Like

That was my childhood dream team.

1 Like

Catherine Deneuve in 1964’s “The Umbrellas of Cherbourg” had beauty to rival Grace Kelly and her clothes were great too. May you all find a woman who falls for you the way Genevieve fell for Guy.

3 Likes

It’s funny in this intro to The Umbrellas of Cherbourg how Patton Oswalt has apologize for going into a rant on how perfect Catherine Deneuve is at 2:35.

“And then also I don’t want to get into, like, the male gaze, but god damnit, Catherine Deneuve is just, it is science-fictionally beautiful. Especially when she’s looking across the table and goes, ‘You are my king,’ and you’re like, ‘Are you kidding me?!? Like, this is ridiculous.’ It’s one of those moments where a director got an actress, or I would even argue like Paul Newman in ‘Cool Hand Luke;’ an actor is there and they are at this animal, physical prime, and it’s been caught on film. It doesn’t happen all the time, but when it does, just appreciate the cosmic luck that that happened. It would not be illogical if that movie came out and then she did a bunch of horrible movies after that because no one knew what to do with her. I could see her derailing a film because you’re, like, why isn’t everyone in this film going, ‘Let me throw my wedding ring in the ocean and please let’s get married right now.’ She so ridiculously beautiful you almost start laughing.”

Scilla Gabel, 1961. She was an actress and Sophia Loren’s body double.

4 Likes

American Airlines stewardess, 1967.

4 Likes

Natalie Wood

2 Likes

The Mandrell Sisters, Ellen Irlene, Barbara Ann and Thelma Louise
with Dolly

7 Likes

Dame Helen Mirren, Excalibur

1 Like

Liam’s bitch

1 Like