Babies and Conor’s Bank Account

What’s with all the braggarts going on about Conor’s money and laughing at his games and saying what he’s doing is amazing?

”Defend title? Pffft! He can make more money doing x, y, and z!”

Never seen so many grown people living vicariously through another man’s bank account.

You’re either a big male tmz tabloid fan or a fan of the sport who wants to see competition.

I couldn’t care less how much money a guy can make doing pointless shit; I do care to see good competition and meaningful titles.

That is all.

Why are people like you so obsessed with what one man does with his life.  I’m a fan of his and I’m not worried about it.  The UFC provides plenty of competitions for us to watch so you’ll be ok. 

This obsession with what Conor does is pathetic and it says far more about you than it does Conor.  

That is all 

NBKfanforlife - 

Why are people like you so obsessed with what one man does with his life.  I’m a fan of his and I’m not worried about it.  The UFC provides plenty of competitions for us to watch so you’ll be ok. 

This obsession with what Conor does is pathetic and it says far more about you than it does Conor.  

That is all 

You sound washed.

I blame the UFC more than Conor for the title mess. They should strip him. If he wants to go chase money, fine, but letting him stay champ without fighting while every other fighter is still competing, just diminishes the legitimacy of the belt in the biggest mma organization. Whats good for conor isnt good for mma. This will just attract more loud mouths and fewer legit athletes to the sport.

NBKfanforlife -

That is all 

Uh...you speaky the English?

Thats exactly what I said you maroon.