Baby Nats Release Five

The baby nats released five players today. Not really sure who the goalie and dman were but I read the Eric Fehr, from the wheat kings, and Adam Courchaine, from the giants, were released. Crosby and Harding from the Pats are still there though. I really want to see them play during the holidays, although Harding probably won't see the ice with Fleury in net.

lol at the czechs.

released two more players today, neither one was from the dub so I don't know who they are.

a lot of second guessing going on with our team so far. I hope the scouts and coaches know what they are doing.

Just heard that Josh Harding made the team. I guess he had a good game last night and only gave up two goals where as Cam Ward struggled and gave up seven. Must have sealed it for Harding. Congrats goes out to Harding and he'll have the best seat in the house to watch the games.

Haven't heard who else made the team as of yet though.

The final cuts today were returning dman Ian White from the Swift Current Broncos, Kyle Brodziak from the Moose Jaw Warriors, Cam Ward from the Red Deer Rebels, Mike Egener from the Calgary Hitmen, and a guy from the ohl and qmjhl.

Tough break for White who's suffering from that ankle injury. If healthy you have to figure he makes the team again. Also means that Crosby made the team, should be interesting seeing the kid play. Go Canada!