Baby swimming survival video. Holy sh!t!!!!!!

This shit made my heart race especially the underwater shots of the baby trying to turn over to it's back.

Fuck me that is frightening!

Very cool. Bad ass little guy Phone Post

Kid's got a flotation device under his jammies! He must.

I'm gonna go toss my daughter now Phone Post

TX_432 - I'm gonna go toss my daughter now Phone Post

I just remembered I don't own a pool FML. 1st world problems drowning in backyard pools. Phone Post

good vid, thanks for posting Nitecrawler!

Damn, I twitched for a second like I could reach through my phone and help him. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit...that's awesome and scared the fuck out of me at the same time.

LiftorDie - Holy shit...that's awesome and scared the fuck out of me at the same time.

My feelings exactly.

BTW the infant that was in the vid is four years old in this video. Motherfucker is going to be Aqua Man or Namor by the time he's 10:

Holy shit that was hard to watch... Phone Post 3.0

saw this a long time ago its fricken crazy!

up

Im 30 and I can barely do that. Phone Post

Altofsky - Im 30 and I can barely do that. Phone Post
LOL I hear you.

Funny thing is I'm an above average swimmer and yet I can't float on my back. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-true-that-babies-are-born-with-the-ability-to-swim-and_10313062.bc

wow that invokes such a visceral reaction

If you start at 6 mos, most babies can learn these skills by 2 or 3 at latest. Just keep going to the water every year and teach them breath control.

All 3 of my kids can be at the pool and are water safe.

Consistent water safety and swim lessons help. Most parents wait til kids are 5 or 6 and they already have a fear of underwater. Phone Post 3.0

debated clicking on this but this is super cool Phone Post 3.0

This is an infant self rescue (ISR) video. The babies are taught and trained to do that in order to rescue themselves. We are moving to FL soon and looked into this when we were considering a place with a pool. It's an excellent skill to teach your children regardless of how often they are around pools. You can find classes almost anywhere within a reasonable distance.

That's fucken cray