Bachelor Party.....Cabo or Vancouver?

I'm planning a bachelor party for my buddy for late summer. We are from Cali and wanting to stay on the West Coast. Eclectic group of guys (almost all married in our early to late 30's) with varying interests. We've done Vegas to death and want something different. 

What are the pros and cons of each and what would you suggest? 

Vancouver.

Whistler is you are snowboarders/skiers.

At that time of year I say Vancouver.

I am from near Vancouver and live in Cabo. Late summer is the low season in Cabo but high season in Vancouver. Cabo will be cheap while Vancouver will be expensive. Cabo will be very hot with possible hurricanes, while the weather will be great in Vancouver. Vancouver also has more overall options and diversity of activities. You can go boating and fishing in both places. The blow is even better in Vancouver.

Fuck Vancouver.  Chink central.   I'm from there.  

Only good for shopping.  Low on fun factor.  Unless u skiing local mountain like cypress or 2 hours to whistler

Cabo all day

I went with Dominican Republic

AnthonyWeiner - Cabo is ridiculous with the being nickel & dimed to death, only it's not nickels and dimes. A literal airport mafia that makes it impossible to get to your hotel for less than $30-50 a head, rental cars priced higher than U.S. prices, and taxis that won't go anywhere for less than $15, even a two-mile trip (which you can't walk).

Fuck Cabo.

You sound like a blast to go on vacation with. I bet you wear a money belt under your tucked in t-shirt. 

Cabo is miserable hot that time of year

I have been to both, Vancouver for both work and pleasure and Cabo for a bachelor party.

I would not go to Vancouver, especially since you won't be skiing/snowboarding. Vancouver is a cool city, but it's not really a bachelor party city unless you plan on doing typical city things. There really isn't anything special there that would be a cool destination to do. Anyways, the more common "bachelor party city" for Canada is Montreal.

Cabo is more a typical bachelor party place - but be warned, you won't be the only bachelor party. In fact, it's basically nothing but bachelor and bachelorette parties. The bars are incredibly cheesy and most of the people are a bunch of drunk Californians and Texans. The beaches are fun and everything is severely overpriced. It does not feel like Mexico at all. I think the beach aspect alone is enough to be a better destination. Great surf too.

For my buddies Cabo bachelor party, we rented an awesome house about ten minutes from the main street of the bars and a few blocks from the beach - and it had a hot tub. Needless to say, some of the single guys in the group brought back drunk Persian girls. You'll probably end up at Squid Roe. Oh and Cabo Wabo is really lame.

Another vote for Montreal in summer.  Fucking magic.  Hot bishes, good party scene, great food, good vibes

It depends what you want to do. If you are outdoorsy there isn't many better places to visit.

I vacationed with buddies on Vancouver Island (fishing trip). Took my wife so she could see it the next summer. Started looking into how to get Canadian citizenship as soon as we got home then moved to paradise. Basically anyone that comes to visit us ends up moving here or trying to move here. To me it is one of the most beautiful and happy places on earth.

Last time I went to Cabo it was in early January and the temp was still in the mid 80's.  Fuck going there in the summertime.

Image result for wine mixer

NikkoBarro - 

Another vote for Montreal in summer.  Fucking magic.  Hot bishes, good party scene, great food, good vibes

This guy ova here knows what he's talking about

There is a strip club in Cabo.... I hear its anything goes.... I hear you can have a legit 3 way for like $60.... I hear its called La Boleirio.... I heard anyway.

Thanks fellas. Montreal was originally floated as a possible destination but it was determined that we wanted to stay on the West Coast. 

Also, didn't factor the weather into the equation originally 

montreal

chaplinshouse -
PeoriaBJJ -

There is a strip club in Cabo.... I hear its anything goes.... I hear you can have a legit 3 way for like $60.... I hear its called La Boleirio.... I heard anyway.

It's spelled Boleiro.  And it's 'Boleiro TDs'.  Corner of Lazaro Cardenas and Boulevard Maria. Or so I hear

That right!

i hear....

A better option from Vancouver is Victoria. It's an hour an half ferry ride from Van. They have a great pub scene where most are walking distance to one another making ideal for a pub crawl. You access to the water for fishing, kayak rentals, boats. It's BC capital so you can also take in tourist destinations if you choose. Much like Vancouver but slower paced. I don't partake, but weed is also VERY easy to access. The ferry ride at the time of year sitting on the top deck in the sun with give some breathtaking views an it's very common to see Orcas and Dolphins.

I never understood why everyone loves Vancouver so much, shitty traffic, high priced housing, high priced EVERYTHING. Van city will easily be 4-5x the price of an equivalent vacation in Cabo. 

And the rain...someone said the weather will be great in Vancouver during the summer? Risky bet. Plenty of shitty wet & cold summers here recently. 

Cabo and it's not even close. 

BIG_604_MIKE -

I never understood why everyone loves Vancouver so much, shitty traffic, high priced housing, high priced EVERYTHING. Van city will easily be 4-5x the price of an equivalent vacation in Cabo. 

And the rain...someone said the weather will be great in Vancouver during the summer? Risky bet. Plenty of shitty wet & cold summers here recently. 

Cabo and it's not even close. 

Dude it barely rained here last summer. Heat wave of death.

Cabo will be much cheaper though.