Bachelor Party in Vegas, where to go

So my little brother is getting hitched so we're going to Vegas for his bachelor party. I figured if I needed advice on places for drunken debauchery, where better to ask than here!

I was thinking first night doing something a little different and the second your typical destination of strip clubs. Would love to hear some advice of great places to go, especially the first night Phone Post 3.0

The Blue Oyster. No can defend. Phone Post 3.0

Spearmint rhino ! Phone Post 3.0

1 Oak in the Mirage was my big night Out. We got a vip table and bottle service. Was awesome.

Also went to vodoo on the top of rio. That's where we stayed. Its a little off the strip buy you are on a rooftop partying. Real awesome time. Phone Post 3.0

How old and how cool is your little bro? He may slow you down.

TTT

mjeezy - Spearmint rhino ! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Get bottle service at marquee at the cosmopolitan last thing I remember when I was there was fingering a young lady from Texas Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - How old and how cool is your little bro? He may slow you down.
My brother is 32. Was thinking of going to Sapphires on Saturday. I heard they have a pool there now Phone Post 3.0

There is a much better chance I'll slow him down than vice versa. Phone Post 3.0

Ip Man - 
There is a much better chance I'll slow him down than vice versa. Phone Post 3.0

Good :) That is good news. Bar hopping down town can help save cash for trouble at the Rhino and or Sapphires. If you're really brave and want be completely depraved, you take him to the Palomino.

In Vegas you have the nightclubs, and the XS, at the Wynn. It's something else, but it worth every penny. Phone Post 3.0

Stripclubs in Vegas are ridiculous! Total waist of your time. Go to Montreal Canada if you want that. Phone Post 3.0

strip clubs in vegas are getting better again. bottle servers are getting taxed now, so they are going back to stripping

The little dudes on the street that snap the cards will give u plenty of options Phone Post 3.0

Gotta go with Rhino. And how about a gun range for a different option. Shoot a fucking grenade launcher son! Phone Post 3.0

Marquee day club and XS night club bottle service only way to go

garrote -
mjeezy - Spearmint rhino ! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Double downs. Get some ass juice in you! Phone Post 3.0

neil11 - Double downs. Get some ass juice in you! Phone Post 3.0

I love the Double Down Saloon! Only if you guys are really adventurous should you go there. I would recommend pregaming there on the cheap. It is across the street from The Hard Rock.