Back in the day...

Now they basically admit that it's all fake (obviously we knew this anyway) I feel like we've missed something. Watching WWE vintage right now I feel like we have really missed the golden age of wrestling. A few years ago they really sold faces and heels, nowadays, they really don't seem to care either way. Kayfabe has gone. Phone Post

They are doing a great job with using social media and other avenues to work the fans.  To act like it is 100% real in 2012 would be dumb. 

I have nothing but love and respect for ROH, but there is a reason why they aren't popular.

If by some chance they DID become popular, most of the smarks would shy away from them to be different like everyone else.

ArtMinaj - They are doing a great job with using social media and other avenues to work the fans.  To act like it is 100% real in 2012 would be dumb. 

I have nothing but love and respect for ROH, but there is a reason why they aren't popular.

If by some chance they DID become popular, most of the smarks would shy away from them to be different like everyone else.

Yeah I agree it just isn't possible anymore but I feel they've gone too far the other way. Phone Post

Yeah. Now we Santino arguing with his hand. Phone Post

I hate how everyone's entrance is accompanied by music. Takes away surprise run ins and walk ins. It also helps take away the suspended belief. For example when Stephanie came out to confront Heyman it would've sold better as more spontanous had her music not played at that moment. I was surprised they didn't play Punks theme again when he got back in to clothesline the Rock.

I wasn't clear in my above post but I meant "unscheduled" entrances not their walk out to the ring for a match or scheduled interview.