Back into WoW - What'd I Miss?

I quit playing WoW in December, and formally cancled my subscription in January ending up with a level 60 Undead Priest and Rogue. I basically missed the boat on the expansion, but reinstalled the game last night because I was tired of console gaming all night and wanted to mix it up a bit.

So are there a lot of new instances to run? I'm not sure if I want to stick with it due to some of the inaccesability of a lot of the late game content to a full time 2nd shift worker.

And if I want to level one of my characters to level 70, is it reasonable to assume that some of the stuff like MC and ZG can be ran with 10 people above level 60 assuming that there are decently geared 70s along for the ride?

What else have I missed?

But aren't there a lot more 5 mans to run?

What's the Arena, anyway?

Squatdog is correct...

That's something i'd rarely get on here to say.

Almost the 5 mans take about 0.75-1.25 hours, and the long five mans still take less time than BRD or LBRS

If you pretty much just get off on seeking better bits of gear, why would you bother playing WOW in the first place?

It then comes down to how much time you can throw at the game which = lame.

invalid you missed a lot around the end of January of this year when a lot of us outgeared raiders wearing T2 gear by the time we left hellfire wearing almost all greens.

Other than that, the STV of outlands is similar looking place named Nagrand - the only zone with zero instances. BRS camping has been replaced mildly with Kara entrance camping.

That's about it

Haven't been there on frostwolf, guess it's worse for you guys. :)

PVP all the way.

i totally don't get the pic

"THEN I FOUND OUT THAT UNLESS YOU FIND A GUILD THAT ISN'T SELFISH, OR A BUNCH OF FUCKUPS, YOUR GAME ENDS AT 70."

Utterly true. You've almost got to hope your guild is a bunch of unemployed/low wage bums that can help you when you get the time to log on and have the 3+ hours to get something worthwhile done.