Back @ it Feb 14 for Bellator on Spike TV RD1MW GP

I was able to announce today that I am fighting Thursday Feb 14 for Bellator in Charlotte North Carolina. It's round one of the Middle Weight tournament live on Spike TV! The headlining fight that night is the 135 title fight Galvo vs Dantas. At this time I cannot say who I am fighting.

The fight will be Held at The Bojangles Coliseum . The ufc held GOMI vs Florian & Struve vs Big country there a few years ago. oddly enough I went to those fights that night .

That is all....feel free to Stalk me on Twitter. @BrogthePredator

anyone interested and having there company or even UG name on Spike TV...drop me a line Brogthepredator@gmail.com

thanks

B-ROG

Good luck.

Anyone know who else will be in this tournament?

Only ones I can think of are Slava, Arm Collector, Rogers and Spang.

Who else is in Bellators MW div?

Awesome good luck. I was also at that event when the power went out right before struve v nelson. 

Awesome, can't wait to see you fight again, esp. on Spike!

Good luck man, glad you're getting to fight on spike, you always bring it

That's awsome... Hope it's a Valentines Day massacre... I feel sorry for your next victim! Phone Post

Hope win and do it impressively!!

I would watch that but its Valentine's day and I'll be banging chicks. Haha! Just kidding, I'm desperately alone! Phone Post

War Brog!!!!!! Phone Post

Awesome! Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero - That's awsome... Hope it's a Valentines Day massacre... I feel sorry for your next victim! Phone Post

This.
Good luck Brian! Phone Post

Good luck B-Rog. I'm so excited for Bellator on Spike! Phone Post

Nice. Good luck. Phone Post

Good luck B-Rog. Flying knee ko on spike ok? :)

Chris27 - Good luck.

Anyone know who else will be in this tournament?

Only ones I can think of are Slava, Arm Collector, Rogers and Spang.

Who else is in Bellators MW div?

Bruno Santos, Brett Cooper, Mikkel Parlo, Jason Butcher, etc.

A lot of the interesting prospects, especially the Euros, lost.

They might need to sign 1-2 notable guys to bolster the tournament.

Actually, in spite of being 41, I liked the way Arm Collector looked in his last fight. He was very spry.

TTT.

Brian, PM me with your opponent. I'll never tell. I'm guessing it's Bruno Santos so you can neutralize the lay and prayer.

Also, is Khalidov going to be in this thing or what? He doesn't have a KSW fight scheduled until June. It would be absurd to wait that long to compete in a non-title super-fight in a non-major organization. He's ducking the Predator!

Thanks for the support everyone!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! Phone Post

FixedPartialArts - Brian, PM me with your opponent. I'll never tell. I'm guessing it's Bruno Santos so you can neutralize the lay and prayer.

Also, is Khalidov going to be in this thing or what? He doesn't have a KSW fight scheduled until June. It would be absurd to wait that long to compete in a non-title super-fight in a non-major organization. He's ducking the Predator!

I only know my opponent , I haven't been told any other names in the tourney or heard anything unfortunately :( Phone Post

Doctor NPD - Good luck. I'd love to see you beat Spang in a rematch. I still think you're a much better fighter than him

Thanks...and I know I am..just gotta put it together Phone Post