Back @ it Feb 14 for Bellator on Spike TV RD1MW GP

Brian is going to beat that ass.

flawlessvictory - 
FixedPartialArts - Brian, PM me with your opponent. I'll never tell. I'm guessing it's Bruno Santos so you can neutralize the lay and prayer.

Also, is Khalidov going to be in this thing or what? He doesn't have a KSW fight scheduled until June. It would be absurd to wait that long to compete in a non-title super-fight in a non-major organization. He's ducking the Predator!

I only know my opponent , I haven't been told any other names in the tourney or heard anything unfortunately :( Phone Post

Well, I can tell you Brett Cooper and Mikkel Parlo are in it for sure. Beyond that I haven't heard any confirmed names, but one would think Vasilevsky would be a lock.

I don't know why Bellator is so restrictive about fighters releasing fight info. One would think they'd want all the promotion for their cards they can get.

FixedPartialArts -
flawlessvictory - 
FixedPartialArts - Brian, PM me with your opponent. I'll never tell. I'm guessing it's Bruno Santos so you can neutralize the lay and prayer.

Also, is Khalidov going to be in this thing or what? He doesn't have a KSW fight scheduled until June. It would be absurd to wait that long to compete in a non-title super-fight in a non-major organization. He's ducking the Predator!

I only know my opponent , I haven't been told any other names in the tourney or heard anything unfortunately :( Phone Post

Well, I can tell you Brett Cooper and Mikkel Parlo are in it for sure. Beyond that I haven't heard any confirmed names, but one would think Vasilevsky would be a lock.

I don't know why Bellator is so restrictive about fighters releasing fight info. One would think they'd want all the promotion for their cards they can get.

With fights happening each and every week during a season , I imagine they don't release it to early so no big fights get lost in the shuffle. I'm sure they will by early to mid jan. Phone Post

SWEET!

Good Luck!! Always enjoy watching you fight! Phone Post

Good luck BRog! I hope it's a rematch with Spang... Phone Post

Thanks everyone
TTT! Phone Post

WAR B ROG!!!!!

Chris27 - Good luck.

Anyone know who else will be in this tournament?

Only ones I can think of are Slava, Arm Collector, Rogers and Spang.

Who else is in Bellators MW div?

Brennan Ward is a MW from New England and will be in the tournie as well. I'd actually love to see him vs B-rog in the 1st rd Phone Post