Back on the weed

So I have haven't smoked in about 5 years.I don't drink or do anything bad I'm a full out family man33 years old work everyday soccer games girlguides shit like that and lately I have been craving so I bought a quarter. And you know what iv learned ?I just really like to smoke. Fuck it I'm back! Phone Post

No I'm from ontario canada Phone Post

Man I've never been able to let the weed go completely. I might quit for a few months here, a year there, but I always end up going back to Mary. She never let's me go. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome back my friend. Phone Post

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Welcome back my friend. Phone Post

Thanks its good to be back Phone Post

Just don't let it control you.  Don't abuse it. 

Zonion -

I only smoke at night after kids in bed. I sleep like a rock. Phone Post

I've found I only smoke it If I have it. If I don't have any and I'm outta town I'm fine. Phone Post 3.0

There is only one way this will end; with you sucking penises for drug money.

It's a fun and easy way to earn some extra cash and voteups.

Welcome back friend; we've missed you.

WillGiveHead4VoteUps -

There is only one way this will end; with you sucking penises for drug money.

It's a fun and easy way to earn some extra cash and voteups.

Welcome back friend; we've missed you.

Lol Phone Post

OH MY GOD WATCH OUT FOR THE METH N HEROIN BRO ITS COMING N U KNOW IT

Good for you man, people don't know what they're missing out on.

Once you learn to control and harness its power, it makes life WAYYY more enjoyable. Doesn't turn you into an asshole and make you forget what you did the night before like alcohol.

Like others had said, don't let it control your life and it can be used as a tool. Anything can be abused, not just weed or alcohol. You can abuse McDonalds, too. Just don't let it own you, and its a beautiful thing. Phone Post 3.0

here you go man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPROhK9sCE

never a last dance :)

Put on some tunes!

cuzzi - So I have haven't smoked in about 5 years.I don't drink or do anything bad I'm a full out family man33 years old work everyday soccer games girlguides shit like that and lately I have been craving so I bought a quarter. And you know what iv learned ?I just really like to smoke. Fuck it I'm back! Phone Post

Slow Clap Phone Post

Delorian - 

Put on some tunes!

Voted up for posting Kyuss.

Theory of Everything - 
cuzzi -
Zonion -

I only smoke at night after kids in bed. I sleep like a rock. Phone Post

I'm 41, from Ontario, 7 yr old daughter in brownies, soccer, reading club and all that... I smoke every night about a half hour before bed and when I fish. Nothing wrong with that brother.

I don't drink and I quit smoking cigarettes 6 months ago. I could do the same with weed, but truthfully I enjoy it and don't really want to quit. Phone Post 3.0

nothing at all wrong with what you guys do. Congrats on kicking cigs ToE, thats huge

I only have one cup a day of tims but shit I dont think I could give it up lol. Med half milk half sugar...

I take short breaks occasionally, but I know I'll never quit. I understand its not for everyone, but I really fucking enjoy being stoned. I sleep better, I eat better and I deal with shitt fucking traffic better. I'm not saying I'm always stoned - I believe it has a lasting overall effect on me with regular usage Phone Post 3.0