Backstage Fights

link

Sid vs. The Squirrel is my favorite

haha, Regal is the fucking man.

Sid vs. the squirrel is the funniest/ stupidest thing I've read in a while, LOL!

LMAO @ sid/squirrel

Bradshaw v Steve Blackman, 1999/2000

WWF was in between shows at the local airport, and the wrestlers were waiting by the baggage collection bay and Bradshaw decided to dick about trying to push Blackman onto the moving luggage belt. Blackman turned around unflustered and planted a crescent kick flush on Bradshaw's jaw, knocking him clean out, picked up his bag and walked on. Both shook hands when it was done. (thanks to Steven & Chris)

wtf... crescent kick?? .....

Damnit, there was a time when I knew exactly what that was.

Obviously Ahmad Rahsad really wrote that. Only he has such an extensive knowledge of karate, at least thats what the movie "Best of the Best" would have us believe.

I think it was a "superkick".

Rick Rude vs. Ultimate Warrior, 1989?

During the Ultimate Warrior/Rick Rude program, Rude came back after the match and asked Warrior to "lighten up" a bit. Warrior got right in Rude's face and said, "I don't have to, because I'm the Warrior." Rude knocked him silly with one punch and walked away. (thanks to "name withheld by request.") WINNERS: Rude, Democrats, and anyone else who hates Hellwig.

heh, I noticed the Helwig part too, and was like, "wtf?"

I read on 1wrestling.com that in an airport Bradshaw grabbed Blackman's buttocks, and that Blackman responded by turning around and punching him.

I read about Bradshaw tying someone up threatening sexual assault, but the person was unnamed.

I read about Bradshaw tying someone up threatening sexual assault, but the person was unnamed

It was supposedly Duke the Dumpster Droese... That guy supposedly used to make home made GHB and would slip it in girls drinks and rape them... so Bradshaw tied him up, and supposedly raped him.

Mark Henry almost killed me like 5 years ago at sigining some WWF guys had in Sunnyvale.

I was disapointed not to read about the hurricane vs. buff water bottle incident! unless it was there and i missed it.

"Mark Henry almost killed me like 5 years ago at sigining some WWF guys had in Sunnyvale."

Wtf happened?!?!

Lots of good stories there. (Hurricane vs. Buff was on the site.)