Backstage News on The Bella Twins

It's being reported that the success of Total Divas on E! has helped elevate the status of The Bella Twins backstage. The word going around is that even though A.J. Lee and Kaitlyn are currently feuding for the Divas Championship, The Bella Twins are considered to be at the top of the division backstage.

Well, they are doing "jobs" for the 2 top guys in the company. Phone Post 3.0

For some reason my mind only read something about a backdoor an Bella twins . Come here an slightly disappointed. Phone Post

They're evil bitches. Phone Post 3.0

Rick50 - Well, they are doing "jobs" for the 2 top guys in the company. Phone Post 3.0
What you did there, I see it. Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - They're evil bitches. Phone Post 3.0
Seems that way...."kayfabe" aside lol Phone Post 3.0

Brie seems a lot less cunty than her fake titted sis.

The girls fucking Cena and Bryan getting preferential treatment backstage? SURPRISING?! Phone Post 3.0

It sucks when shitty people get ahead like that. I feel bad for Bryan and Cena if they get suckered into marrying those two.

BigWilliam - It sucks when shitty people get ahead like that. I feel bad for Bryan and Cena if they get suckered into marrying those two.

Lol watch total divas. Cena is just fucking her. He seems like a teenager with hormones. She tries to have a serious convo about this or that an hes gauking at her tits or ass etc. He will drop her when he's bored

Dbry, I think he an brie may actually be a genuine thing. Phone Post

SaintVon Barksdale -

Months back, I made a post saying that I didn't think these girls were anywhere near the caliber that this forum was putting them over to be. Well, my opinions on them now are completely different. I think it's a case of like...like some girls look a certain way in a picture, but a picture isn't really a great representation of a face. Things like usage of facial muscles to relate the emotion shared, the way they smile, the half crooked grin before the smile, the teeth, the eyes and how they look all the time, as opposed to just a photo.

Anyway, that's a tl;dr so short: I think the Bellas are dope now and I would tongue kiss either's vagina and/or asshole.

100% agreed. Phone Post 3.0