Backstage with Scott Coker: Ariel Halwani

If Scott Coker was the UFC manager, UFC would have probably alreaddy conquered the world.

much more clever and respectfull than Dana white.

I hope strikeforce surpass the UFC some days

And not one F Bomb was dropped that day.

I wonder if phase two is the Heavyweight Grand Prix they are trying to put together for PPV.

I dig STRIKEFORCE.

I feel like coker isnt very vocal because he really isnt a very good speaker. Not tryin to knock the guy because he seems very intelligent but just not very well spoken. i think his behind the scences approach is a good one. i really like what strikeforce is doing, fedor or no fedor. i really wish the ESPN/K-1 deal would have took off. think what that would be like today...

Coker is all class and super smart. The sport needs more good guys like him. Dana's obscenity filled rants and shameless self promotion is getting old and tiresome. He's a bully and needs to get beat down.

Great interview!

Coker always helps me appreciate the promotion side of this much more. Hope I get a chance to work with them one day.

jujubre - If Scott Coker was the UFC manager, UFC would have probably alreaddy conquered the world.

If Coker was UFC head, we would have the same shitty promotion SF has now.

very interesting. 

TTT

ttt

Do people think he's really going to unleash this amazing phase 2 that will blow us away? To be honest, the fact they can't get their 2 biggest draws to hardly fight has made me lose faith in their company. You may not like Dana, but he gets shit done.