BACON TURTLE BURGERS

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.-u7WcjyKnoiyKfbXMLVYAAEsDx&pid=15.1

Absolutely fucking amazing....

BispingDecisionedDesperateDansDreams - 

Looks really healthy.

Theo and Cockroach's favorite, Bacon Burger Dogs.

Sounds like straight up Fatass Food from counties filled with "Deplorables" that voted for Donald Trump.

Dislike.

They're a pain in the ass to make and cook and not really that good.

They are awesome if you deep fry them!

So do you just stick piece of hot dog for legs head and arms or do you use the entire hot dog?

I've never done this but at barbaques i love putting a hotdog on top of my burger

ChicagoTom - 

So do you just stick piece of hot dog for legs head and arms or do you use the entire hot dog?

I use the entire hot dog and then use ground beef to pack around them to hold the three dogs together. Then I wrap bacon around the body to hold it all in place.

Then I deep fry the whole thing. 

I'll take two please.

Dougie -
ChicagoTom - 

I use the entire hot dog and then use ground beef to pack around them to hold the three dogs together. Then I wrap bacon around the body to hold it all in place.

Sweet Jesus that sounds awesome

Cookie Monster - 
Dougie -
ChicagoTom - 

Sweet Jesus that sounds awesome

You know what else you can deep fry?

Take a block of butter and cut it lengthwise into quarters. 

Then freeze it.

Make up a thick pancake batter that doesn't run much but sticks to things.

Dip the frozen butter sticks in the batter so that it's nice and thick.

Then deep fry it.

As the pancake batter cooks the butter inside melts into the pancake batter and gets crispy butter flavoured.

MDudikoff - Theo and Cockroach's favorite, Bacon Burger Dogs.

I like how it looks like little turds hanging out. 

Dougie -
ChicagoTom - 

Sounds amazing. 

Omg if I can get a 100yr old turtle imagine all the taste.

in

Imagine what a human tastes like to some crocodiles.    Rare AF

BispingDecisionedDesperateDansDreams -

Cheap attempt at making the Mexican inspired LA DOG go away.

Wrap anyrhing in bacon and it is Gold Jerry

Dougie -
ChicagoTom - 

You had me at entire