Bad Boys II

Goddamn.  That’s an action movie.  The editing is unbelievable.  When Sid slams open the door of her SUV and catches that clown against a pylon in the parking garage?  Savage.  
Definitly in my top 5 action movies.

1 Like

“This is what I do!”

lol, and then he shoots up the dashboard.

“They throwin cars, how’m I not seein’ that?!”

1 Like

Two scenes come to mind immediately.  The circling shot in blondie dread’s house (btw he looks exactly like Roy Jones Jr) and “Mike... take the picture.”

Grow up 

So many one liners ... such a good movie. 

I still use woosa till this day.

awesome movie.

made the most recent sequel even more disappointing to watch.

weaktendons -

Grow up 

Mondo Poster News & Rumors - Page 2795 - EB Forum

2 Likes

This is a great scene too.  Could watch that movie every day.

How was the new one? Anyone seen it?

TexDeuce -

You will be entertained. Martin is hilariously fat. Stupid plot.

TexDeuce -

Honestly, I thought it was decent.  It was obviously shot in modern times so there’s that, but it was still really enjoyable.

Thatgotoutofhand -

This is a great scene too.  Could watch that movie every day.

I love that Reggie is in the new one.

donkypunch55 -
TexDeuce -

Honestly, I thought it was decent.  It was obviously shot in modern times so there’s that, but it was still really enjoyable.

This. 

I thought it’d be a steaming pile of shit. It wasn’t near as good as 2 or even 1, but it was decent. Not great, but not terrible .... my biggest complaint was the little open ended finish .... super lame. 

I watched Bad Boy II yesterday with my son (23).  He had never seen before.  

* I was disappoint!!!

donkypunch55 -
TexDeuce -

Same, easy watching enjoyable action film

oh, I was disappoint with him not the movie....I love that movie and watch it every few months.

clattymine -
donkypunch55 -
TexDeuce -

This. 

I thought it’d be a steaming pile of shit. It wasn’t near as good as 2 or even 1, but it was decent. Not great, but not terrible .... my biggest complaint was the little open ended finish .... super lame. 

And the captain....