Bad Breed Pre-Reg for FREE TODAY

PRE-REGISTRATION:

BAD BREED SUBMISSION FIGHTING - The Midwest Challenge

Never lose by an advantage point again. Bad Breed Submission Fighting is all about the submission.

ALL PRE-REGISTRATION RECIEVE:

A Gift Pack including Event T-shirt, Bad Breed TV DVD, Rockstar Energy Drink, Supplements, and lots of other REALLY COOL gifts from all of our sponsors.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHEN: Saturday May 8th 2004

WHO: Summit Studios, Inc. the producers of Bad Breed TV are proud to present BAD BREED SUBMISSION FIGHTING - The Midwest Challenge, an all no-gi submission fighting event with a 10-point must system.

This event is the first in a national series and will be video taped for national DVD retail distribution through Bad Breed distribution.

WHERE:
(Between Dayton and Cincinnati) Edgewood High School 5005 St. Rt. 73 Trenton, Ohio 45067

HOW TO REGISTER: www.badbreed.tv

REGISTRATION COSTS:
Pre-registration: $35 (includes a FREE event t-shirt) At the door: $50

REGISTER TODAY

WWW.BADBREED.TV

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Don't miss out on pre-reg benefits.

All registrants will recieve $15 off registration, Event T-shirt, Bad Breed DVD, and gifts from sponsors.

Until the deadline May 6th.

ttt

No sweat. This show is going to be a great time. New exciting rules and great competitors. Join us next weekend. This weekend we'll be in NC for Grapplemania.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

This will be my first tournament. I want to register for free but I can't find the link on your website. Everything says $35 to pre-register. How do I take advantage of this FREE pre-registration??

today is final pre-reg

SELECT THIS OPTION:

Midwest Tournament Amatuer Registration (BBMWT_OFFLINE)

BAD BREED SUBMISSION FIGHTING TOURNAMENT - The Midwest Challenge REGISTRATION

Register On-Line - Pay at the Door

CLICK HERE