Bad Company 2 free for xbox gold

For this month. Battlefield Bad Company 2.

I haven't played this game in a few years, still got the Vietnam expansion so I can't wait to play this again.

Get awn it!

How is the Vietnam expansion? I was thinking about picking it up for 7 bucks Phone Post 3.0

AdamStewart - How is the Vietnam expansion? I was thinking about picking it up for 7 bucks Phone Post 3.0
It's tasty man. I love it.
Doesn't have the red dot sights, holo sights or any other high tech gadgets.
It's straight up jungle warfare with the added fun of being able to blast ride of the valkyries out of your tank/chopper speakers.
I can't recommend it enough.
I've missed this game, my fave of the series. Phone Post 3.0

Add me and we can get down on some Vietnam.

Overseerer1 Phone Post 3.0

I had Vietnam but rarely played it. I did play the regular game a sickening amount though. We could do anything to anyone we chose. A few of us OGers are just flat nasty at that game

Nam is awesome! Are people still playing that? I'll have to break it out today.

Wicked game...miss the recon kit from Bad company 2. BF3 and 4 not the same without the mortar strikes.

Tried to get on, couldn't find any games. That sucks. Though for sure some would be playing since its free.

scourge - Tried to get on, couldn't find any games. That sucks. Though for sure some would be playing since its free.
There are a heap of people playing. There is a MAJOR problem going on at the moment though. Check out the game forums.
Basically, I used to own it, had all maps, now I have it again. I'm missing maps.
I can play the basic version and all games were packed with players, but I only have 4 maps for bc2 and 4 maps for Vietnam.
Some people such as yourself can't find games and some people can't even log in.
Very disappointing but hoping they fix it shortly. Phone Post 3.0

Bc2 is goat multiplayer shooter imo. Bf3 and bf4 were awful. Phone Post 3.0

billyzane - Wicked game...miss the recon kit from Bad company 2. BF3 and 4 not the same without the mortar strikes.
Yeah me too. I played the hell out of bf3 and I have forgotten how damn good bc2 is.
Calling in mortar is one of the coolest things in this game and taking that out of battlefield 3 was stupid.

I also think a lot of the maps in bad company 2 are the perfect size for 24 players, they don't feel too big. Phone Post 3.0

TheImmortalStocktonSlap - Add me and we can get down on some Vietnam.

Overseerer1 Phone Post 3.0
Will do. I lost all my friends for some reason so I need to add some ol school battlefield players. Phone Post 3.0

If anyone wants to play tonight hit me up.

GT:TW Sauce

Should be on around 9 central Phone Post 3.0

Had a chance to play this a lot today. Vietnam.
It was great fun, I gotta add some of you guys.
Was in a team that worked insanely well, all squads were sticking together, good mix of medics and ammo guys.
We were smashing teams, pushing forward in unison, it was a thing of beauty.
Battlefield is very satisfying when you have a cohesive team.
Next game got 28 and 6 going mainly tank.
God dam Vietnam is awesome. I'm glad there are still a few players, been in some full games. Phone Post 3.0

How are you getting the XBL Gold games for free? I thought you had to pay a subscription for them? Phone Post 3.0

rookie29 - How are you getting the XBL Gold games for free? I thought you had to pay a subscription for them? Phone Post 3.0
Cute.

Loved this game back in the day. Gonna play hard in the next few days. Been busy up until now. Phone Post 3.0

GT is Smunk Doctor if anyone is playing and needs a guy to get them killed lots. Phone Post 3.0

LFTM -
rookie29 - How are you getting the XBL Gold games for free? I thought you had to pay a subscription for them? Phone Post 3.0
Cute.

Loved this game back in the day. Gonna play hard in the next few days. Been busy up until now. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the compliment, but op still hasn't explained how he's getting XBLGold for free. Phone Post 3.0

Had a few killer games on Vietnam, starting to get the groove back.
I wanted to brag about how much I was dominating but I thought I would take screen shots, if a blue woud do me the honours I'll throw a VU your way. Started off delivering justice with the M16. Fuck sniping.

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/RDJWEJ/20141029_202632_zps22cecd89.jpg

Then, I went to my bread and butter, my trusty tank and crushed it again.

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/RDJWEJ/20141029_204545_zpsf83ec84d.jpg

Did that going solo on the tank too. Didn't get a single bit of help which is cool but frustrating at the same time. Probably wouldn't have died if I had a gunner with me.

Bask in my Glory GG.

rookie29 -
LFTM -
Cute.

Thanks for the compliment, but op still hasn't explained how he's getting XBLGold for free. Phone Post 3.0
No games come with an Xbox live subscription. Not part of the contract that you agree to and end up paying.

Thus, anything extra that is given without charge is by definition "free."

This has been discussed countless times on here. Either you agree or disagree, but that's not what this thread is about. Phone Post 3.0