Bad Company 2 free for xbox gold

LFTM -
rookie29 -
LFTM -
rookie29 - How are you getting the XBL Gold games for free? I thought you had to pay a subscription for them? Phone Post 3.0
Cute.

Loved this game back in the day. Gonna play hard in the next few days. Been busy up until now. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the compliment, but op still hasn't explained how he's getting XBLGold for free. Phone Post 3.0
No games come with an Xbox live subscription. Not part of the contract that you agree to and end up paying.

Thus, anything extra that is given without charge is by definition "free."

This has been discussed countless times on here. Either you agree or disagree, but that's not what this thread is about. Phone Post 3.0
It's literally in the first sentence describing XBLive Gold on its site. Phone Post 3.0

rookie29 -
LFTM -
rookie29 -
LFTM -
rookie29 - How are you getting the XBL Gold games for free? I thought you had to pay a subscription for them? Phone Post 3.0
Cute.

Loved this game back in the day. Gonna play hard in the next few days. Been busy up until now. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the compliment, but op still hasn't explained how he's getting XBLGold for free. Phone Post 3.0
No games come with an Xbox live subscription. Not part of the contract that you agree to and end up paying.

Thus, anything extra that is given without charge is by definition "free."

This has been discussed countless times on here. Either you agree or disagree, but that's not what this thread is about. Phone Post 3.0
It's literally in the first sentence describing XBLive Gold on its site. Phone Post 3.0
Let's not argue here people, let's get back to admiring my kd ratio in those images :) Phone Post 3.0

Bad Company 2

KILLS - 15,092
DEATHS - 6,701
K/D RATIO - 2.25

Man I loved that game. All they have to do is that EXACT same thing with new maps. Stop changing the system. BC1 and BC2 are money.