Bad fight for Shamrock

Let me start off by saying that Ken Shamrock has always been my favorite MMA guy. I am not like most of the people on this board who are fair weather fans and once their guy loses they root for someone else. When I first joined this forum in 1998 or 1999 Ken Shamrock was popular and a lot of people rooted for him, then he started losing and most people wained. However I think this is bad fight for Shamrock. I think Kimo has looked really good lately. The last time Shamrock looked really good was against Brian Johnston. I will still be rooting for Ken though.

I too will be rooting for ken, but at some point you have to get realistic and realize ken is not what he used to and may be slower than kimo. ken can talk a big game but lets just see how this fight progresses.

kimo might be a little too big for shamrock

i still think ken will find a way around that and tap him

"When I first joined this forum in 1998 or 1999 Ken Shamrock was popular and a lot of people rooted for him"

When he was in the WWF?

I don't actually remember exactly when I joined but Ken was popular. Now that he has been losing everyone seems to want him to get destroyed.