bad website driving people off

Guys this website is utter shit probably the worst I've ever seen.

The big problem and the reason I won't be coming here much anymore

Your website kills data. I can surf sherdog all day and use 50mb.

I come here open one page with 5 replies no pictures and somehow it eats 3 Mb in 5 seconds.

Somehow 50kb of text is 3mb when opening a page here it's ridiculous.

Even when there's nothing in the threads or few replies ot seems to eat 10-20mins more data than it should.

Just so you know.

10-20x more data *

Shit you should check out my angelfire page. Phone Post 3.0

Its either there or on geocities, this news of this shitty website. Phone Post 3.0

I just reloaded the front page of og A few times and it took 4mb. Absolutely insanely ridiculous this site

Z NEDCMK1 -

You will be missed.

Perfect Phone Post 3.0

psyops - I just reloaded the front page of og A few times and it took 4mb. Absolutely insanely ridiculous this site

It doesn't sound like you even have a grasp of what you're saying.  it took "4mb" ?  What took 4mb?  To load the posts,  images, frames, negotiate security etc?  4mb isn't big...  Is 4mb supposed to invoke a "daaaamn" from people?  That's less than a recordable second of downloading for most people that aren't using comcast.  Are you tracking bandwidth usage on your mobile device?  This site isn't just text...   A single or small collection of large image could be 4MBYTEs by themselves.

I used to view it on my mobile device but it crashes both chrome and duckduckgo every single time.

Not sure why. Maybe it's the data usage, now that you mention it.

I'm not using the app, just browsing the regular site. HTC M8 if it means anything.

TheVandalz - 
psyops - I just reloaded the front page of og A few times and it took 4mb. Absolutely insanely ridiculous this site

It doesn't sound like you even have a grasp of what you're saying.  it took "4mb" ?  What took 4mb?  To load the posts,  images, frames, negotiate security etc?  4mb isn't big...  Is 4mb supposed to invoke a "daaaamn" from people?  That's less than a recordable second of downloading for most people that aren't using comcast.  Are you tracking bandwidth usage on your mobile device?  This site isn't just text...   A single or small collection of large image could be 4MBYTEs by themselves.

doesn't sound like you can grasp what I just said because you're not making any sense.

The UG page where it shows posts, the main page, takes a Mb just to reload to see new threads.

Even threads with 2 replies and no pictures eat at least 1mb.

Yes it is a lot and I track my data, seems to use 10x more data for text than it should.

I could easily blow through 100mb here in an hour or less. On sherdog it would take me 10x as long.

Something is wrong with the data usage here

If it makes the both of you feel better I can't grasp what either one of you are talking about. Phone Post 3.0

So I've used 20mb since I started the thread now. Only being in this one thread.

30mb sorry

Anyways I think you get the point. Site uses 10x more data than its supposed to and I have no idea what it's loading to use so much.

Bye O.Peeeee......

I miss you already OP. Phone Post 3.0

I voted you up +3 OP, just because.

Phone Post 3.0

In the meantime, try switching to Opera Mini and set image quality to low. That should help you reduce data usage.

Posting since late October but has never seen it so bad.

The fucking horror. Phone Post 3.0

It really is one of the most poorly run website/forums there is. Especially with so many paying members. It's bottom of the barrel when it comes to forums. Phone Post 3.0