bad website driving people off

this site does hog resources like no other. they need to fix the issue.

Bunch of '14ers complaining how this site has sucked for a long time. Just LOL.

So....why does it matter if the site uses 4mb to load? Thats like a fart in the wind compared to what I constantly use while gaming or anything else.

I agree, the site and app sucks huge hairy donkey balls but the site using 4mb to load a webpage being the last straw for you must, at the very least, make you feel a little pitiful inside.

ptper - I used to view it on my mobile device but it crashes both chrome and duckduckgo every single time.

Not sure why. Maybe it's the data usage, now that you mention it.

I'm not using the app, just browsing the regular site. HTC M8 if it means anything.

^ This

It has started happening to my phone, only website that does it too.

This app won't allow me to post gifs without crashing, MB usage is the least of my worries. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor29 - 
Kings21 - So....why does it matter if the site uses 4mb to load? Thats like a fart in the wind compared to what I constantly use while gaming or anything else.

I agree, the site and app sucks huge hairy donkey balls but the site using 4mb to load a webpage being the last straw for you must, at the very least, make you feel a little pitiful inside.
Pretty sure he's complaining in regards to mobile data. Phone Post 3.0

Still. How much does that really add up to? If he's using the app then I dont get it. I use my app quite often and the usage is ridiculously low. Is he constantly out of wifi service spamming refresh? Is he using the desktop site instead?

This website will never get fixed.

Yet they have the nerve to charge 30 bucks a year for the privilege of posting photos.  Lmao.

Someone should create a new website, and there should be a mass campaign to get everyone from this website onto the new one.  

Mookie 3:16 - 

This website will never get fixed.

Yet they have the nerve to charge 30 bucks a year for the privilege of posting photos.  Lmao.

Someone should create a new website, and there should be a mass campaign to get everyone from this website onto the new one.  

Its funny, every other forum I go to, forums MUCH less active than this pile of dung, I can post pictures. At the worst, I have to have like 10 posts before posting a picture.

And jesus, is it really 30 bucks a year? I was considering a blue, but I thought it was 15 bucks a year and I figured this crap would have been fixed long ago. Not worth it now. Can I spare 15 bucks? Absolutely. Do I want to spend 15 bucks for hte ability to post pics on a website that crashes all the time? Fuuuuuuck no.

Lux Fixxins - Wait...

That's true? Why does it take so much? Phone Post 3.0
Pics gifs and bad cache Phone Post 3.0

They already know this.

OP you have been here for two months and you your complaining already. Phone Post 3.0