Badass Brit barehandedly beats burglars

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/141899
Asif Ali, 35, defended his home in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, with his bare hands last night while one of the masked men threatened to kill him. Posted by Abdul

Wish they'd all been aerated but let's not devolve into a gun debate and give out props to Asif.

And look at what he is smashing:

An estate agent fought off a gang of masked men who broke into his home, forcing the gang to flee.

Asif Ali, 35, was working in his kitchen in Rochdale at about 21:15 BST on Tuesday when he saw a man dressed in black in his living room.

CCTV footage shows him grappling in turn with the burglars before chasing after them with a kitchen knife.

Mr Ali said: "I wasn't scared, I was just angry. I guess the adrenaline kicked in."

Mr Ali said he acted on instinct when he saw the first man in his house.

"I started punching him and I think I might have broken his nose," he said.

Image copyrightASIF ALI
Image caption
Asif Ali said he acted to protect his wife Charlotte, 30, who was upstairs in bed
"I then saw a second man heading towards the stairs - I flew at him because my wife was upstairs in bed."

A third man appeared and he ended up fighting them all as he tried to force the intruders out of the house. A fourth man was waiting outside the front door.

Mr Ali said: "My wife doesn't want to live here - she is very shaken. She is staying with family at the moment but I am not going to be scared off by this. I am very angry."

Greater Manchester Police has been contacted for a comment.

WTF was that spider-man jump the wife did at 0:36 all about?

its asif his hands are registered weapons

3 Likes
Fake Pie - Wish they'd all been aerated but let's not devolve into a gun debate and give out props to Asif.

What are the chances they were breaking in to rape his wife?

Not to mention, what if she had been home alone?

To bad he didn't stab them all to death.

Le Shat
©

See the source image

1 Like
Fake Pie - Wish they'd all been aerated but let's not devolve into a gun debate and give out props to Asif.

Chick way out his league he must be a very rich man 

Or she likes guys that can handle themselves!

Did this take place at an "Airport Terminal"?

Dude handles three intruders alone. Wife can't even make it down the stairs without tripping.

1 Like
God Of Thunder -
Fake Pie - Wish they'd all been aerated but let's not devolve into a gun debate and give out props to Asif.

Out of his league..?

He's not a bad looking guy and she's nothing special...

(I don't say that to be a dick, it's just, she's "okay" looking...)

Impressive.

and lol at the wife jump.

AlxinTO -

WTF was that spider-man jump the wife did at 0:36 all about?

I was wondering the same but there's a baby gate. 

What's wild is that there are people in the UK trying to ban pointy kitchen knives.

So this guy doesn't have a gun to defend against multiple attackers and grabs a kitchen knife to even the odds.

But that's a no no according to many leftists in the UK.

Luckily he has warrior heart or could have turned into a situation like this 

Le Shat V2 -
Fake Pie - Wish they'd all been aerated but let's not devolve into a gun debate and give out props to Asif.

What are the chances they were breaking in to rape his wife?

Not to mention, what if she had been home alone?

To bad he didn't stab them all to death.

Le Shat
©

Pity they cannot carry.... would've been 3 ex burglars.

Looks like a work to me.  Not one dude punches him.  Great way to get your name in the news. Free press for a real estate agent. I'm sure he will get plenty of business from this. 

1 Like

Wife jumps over child gate.  WTF does he own a Koala bear??

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
God Of Thunder -

Out of his league..?

He's not a bad looking guy and she's nothing special...

(I don't say that to be a dick, it's just, she's "okay" looking...)

Easy to say when your wife is a dime piece.  These peeps don't know but Dracula and his wife are dreamboats.