Badass Brit barehandedly beats burglars

impressive wife

1 Like

Asif was all about those hands. Those fucktard burglars weren't ready.

Good man!

That guy is a winner at life 

1 Like

They weren't expecting to be confronted by a real man who would do anything to defend his home and his wife. 

1 Like

Awesome work. Being allowed to carry wouldnt solve it, cos that iron dick would be in the hands of the burglars too 

AnotherFailedTest -

Looks like a work to me.  Not one dude punches him.  Great way to get your name in the news. Free press for a real estate agent. I'm sure he will get plenty of business from this. 

Imagine somebody smart enough to hatch a scheme like that and get away with it 

Cuckoldberry Finn -

its asif his hands are registered weapons

Beautiful

Ghengiseanie -

Awesome work. Being allowed to carry wouldnt solve it, cos that iron dick would be in the hands of the burglars too 

I'm sure the only reason they didn't have a gun is because that would be breaking the law and these guys are clearly law abiding home invaders.

Cuckoldberry Finn -

its asif his hands are registered weapons

Plus one

Bilge Water -
Ghengiseanie -

I'm sure the only reason they didn't have a gun is because that would be breaking the law and these guys are clearly law abiding home invaders.

I asked for none of this in the op! 

God Of Thunder -
AnotherFailedTest -

Looks like a work to me.  Not one dude punches him.  Great way to get your name in the news. Free press for a real estate agent. I'm sure he will get plenty of business from this. 

Imagine somebody smart enough to hatch a scheme like that and get away with it 

Inrespect him either way lol 

AnotherFailedTest - 

Doesn't look like a convincing fight to me either. Those burglars didn't look like they're hurt nor did they look like they were trying very hard to gain entrance. And they sort of lazily left instead of booking it out of there, especially the last one as he's supposedly running away from the homeowner who at that point was wielding a kitchen knife. Odd how they're dressed very similar to each other too. I smell a UK version of Jussie.

So it turns out that  hoods up with scarf all over face doesn't work to be the best outfit for burglary if the victim is home and aiming punches at your face 

Pencil Neck -
AnotherFailedTest - 

Doesn't look like a convincing fight to me either. Those burglars didn't look like they're hurt nor did they look like they were trying very hard to gain entrance. And they sort of lazily left instead of booking it out of there, especially the last one as he's supposedly running away from the homeowner who at that point was wielding a kitchen knife. Odd how they're dressed very similar to each other too. I smell a UK version of Jussie.

Chances are they are a bunch of pussies who hoped they wouldn't meet any confrontation. I've seen quite a few robbery videos where shopkeepers/homeowners whoop a would-be robber.

was that a dog or some kind of small boar?

Pencil Neck -
AnotherFailedTest - 

I'm starting to think this as well....

Fake Pie - Wish they'd all been aerated but let's not devolve into a gun debate and give out props to Asif.

And look at what he is smashing:

Damn... Charlotte is hot

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Pencil Neck -
AnotherFailedTest - 

I'm starting to think this as well....

Usually I am very skeptical, but the wifes reaction tells me its probably legit. Her jump over the baby gate isn't something she would do if it was fake.

1 Like
jasperb -
AlxinTO -

WTF was that spider-man jump the wife did at 0:36 all about?

I was wondering the same but there's a baby gate. 

Charlotte almost killed the baby