BadBoy Ambassador

BadBoy MMA is looking for some new ambassadors to rep there brand all u have to do is fill out the application on there site it only takes a couple of minutes to do. If u r pick to be a ambassador badboy will send u a care package of free gear it's a great opportunity so please go check it out. If u have any questions I will do my best to answer them. Phone Post 3.0

So Dan Quinn is gone huh? Phone Post 3.0

“The east coast ain’t got no love for Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg?”

“The east coast ain’t got no love for Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg and Death Row?"

"Y’all don’t love us? Y’all don’t love us? Well, let it be known then! We know y’all east coast! We know where the fuck we at! East coast in the muthafucking house!”

“Any artist out there that wanna ba an artist and wanna stay a star and don’t wanna have to worry about the executive producer being all in the videos, all on the records, dancing, come to Death Row!”

“Any artist out there that wanna ba an artist and wanna stay a star and don’t wanna have to worry about the executive producer being all in the videos, all on the records, dancing, come to Death Row!”

In and lol at lionsoul Phone Post 3.0

If u want an idea of some of gear u could get checkout my twitter and instagarm account samiceman13 Phone Post 3.0

Does this position come with diplomatic immunity? Phone Post 3.0