Baddest DnD Badass (Evil)

So who is it...Acerak?

Vecna?

Artemis Entrery?

Asmodeous!!!

Garagos. the war god who was robbed by tempus. war and chaos baby.

Strahd von Zarovich

Orcus!!!!..that fucker used to haunt my dreams!

as far as non-dieties go, Dregoth and Boris from Dark Sun take the cake easily. they are each a multiclassed 20th lvl Defiler/Psionicist with (respectively) 9 or 10 levels of Dragon on top of that(Dark Sun Dragons are different from those on other worlds). Boris has a level on Dregoth, but Dregoth has that whole Dracolich thing going for him, so i'm not sure who to give the edge to. in 3rd ed. terms they'd be 49th/50th level.

while we're on the subject, it turns out that a fully transformed Avangion(Preserver/Psionicist from Dark Sun setting) can beat just about any non-epic character by shapeshifting himself into a pickle and using the old Ballistic Attack psionic discipline to hurl himself at his chosen victim repeatedly.

cant beat Lord Soth either.

Soth was a scary motherfucker....

I think my gaming group is ready to face a death knight come to think of it.

NO WE'RE NOT!!!!! lol

Would Elric and Stormbringer be considered evil?

stormbringer was a thousand times more evil than elric.

What about the Elder Lovecraftian gods that were in the first edition and later removed due to copyright issues.

Cthullu, Yog Soggoth, etc?

Cthulu in the chaosism version RPG just grabs 4 PC's a round and kills them with 100% success. I have seen the "how to beat Cthulu threads" but the point is your objective is to stop him from being released. If he is released..... time to start a new campaign because your world has moved on.

So who's more powerful ? A DS dragon or Avangion ? Also, were there any DS books with Avangions in them ? I remember the "Tribe of One" (awesom set) series had one in transformation.

"So who's more powerful ? A DS dragon or Avangion ? Also, were there any DS books with Avangions in them ? I remember the "Tribe of One" (awesom set) series had one in transformation. "

it's difficult to say. probably a fully transformed Avangion would triumph over a fully transformed Dragon, but the battle would take hours upon hours, and many square miles would be laid to waste in the process. however it turned out, it would be BADASS.

BEST STORY EVA!

What about the Demon that was always after Drizzt Do'urden ? WTF was his name ?

Raistlin gets no love?