Badr Hari vs Semmy Schilt

Badr Hari vs Semmy Schilt: Its Showtime

PS: Does anybody have the Spong fight and Leko/Manhoef?

Awesome, thanks!

Lebanner was good 3 years ago. Now he is closer to retirement than winning a K1 grand prix

Awesome. Thank you.

JOB - PS: Does anybody have the Spong fight and Leko/Manhoef?

www.kfight.net/Boxing,-Kickboxing/Stefan-Leko-vs-Melvin-Manhoef-Its-Showtime-fight-Video

DJStudd - i feel bad for Bonjasky this year , he knows its coming , its just a matter of when.

no one has ever done that to Schilt, not since the Red Scorpion back in the day.

Don't forget Yvel (albeit under RINGS rules)

DJStudd - i feel bad for Bonjasky this year , he knows its coming , its just a matter of when.

no one has ever done that to Schilt, not since the Red Scorpion back in the day.

Wouldnt surprise if Badr doesnt make it to a fight with Remy this year. Depends on the brackets, but Badr doesnt have the chin to ever with win the GP

TheSweetScience - damn this makes Overeem's win look even better, He got robbed vs bojansky.

it was a close fight but i thought remy definately did enough to win

DJStudd - 
CRBMoney14 - 

Wouldnt surprise if Badr doesnt make it to a fight with Remy this year. Depends on the brackets, but Badr doesnt have the chin to ever with win the GP

did you happen to see the last GP ?

im not sure what your point is. he took some devastating shots and came back better than ever.

how exactly did his chin directly prevent him from winning that GP ?

if i remember correctly he was dropped in every single fight.

even if Badr wasnt DQ'd he was dropped twice by Remy and wouldve had to make a pretty amazing comeback to win that fight

My bad Hari wasnt down against Aerts, but was against Zimmerman and twice against Remy

Badr looks much bigger since he fought Alaister....hmmmmm....

knuckleballs - Badr looks much bigger since he fought Alaister....hmmmmm....

hmmm your an idiot making steroid accusations wihout even the slightest proof

Not to mention that Schilt must be juicing. I mean, look at how tall he is!!

ttt

DJStudd - 
CRBMoney14 - 
DJStudd - 
CRBMoney14 - 

did you happen to see the last GP ?

im not sure what your point is. he took some devastating shots and came back better than ever.

how exactly did his chin directly prevent him from winning that GP ?

if i remember correctly he was dropped in every single fight.

even if Badr wasnt DQ'd he was dropped twice by Remy and wouldve had to make a pretty amazing comeback to win that fight

im not sure you have even see this event.

an amazing comeback ? like the zimmerman fight ?

Hari got stunned once by remmy in the first round and only went down to avoid getting decapitated my remmys high kick. he took the count, his head cleared and he went looking for revenge. barring the knock down , Hari won ever second of that round.

just lol @ the second round, that was pretty much just Bonjaski getting raped from corner to corner. Bonjasky was getting KO'd and he knew it !

please watch the fight again before commenting, then maybe re-watch the Schilt fight , then explain to me again why Hari cant beat Bonjasky and win a GP .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSj8ZJjIz3M

Ive seen the event, and re-watched it a couple times on my DVR no worries there bud.

I was hoping for Badr to make the comeback but with two knockdowns already recorded he had a ways to go

He was hitting Remy solidly but I didnt see a knockdown coming. And if without a Knockdown the best he could hope for was an extra round.

The guys an exciting fighter but I dont see him ever winning a GP because of his chin.

I may be wrong but I just dont dont think it'll ever happen for him

He can definately beat Remy but it will take more then that to win a GP

CRBMoney14 - 
TheSweetScience - damn this makes Overeem's win look even better, He got robbed vs bojansky.

must be the crack talking

thetrollsmasher - 
CRBMoney14 - 

must be the crack talking

i didnt even see it as the controversial i dont know what your talking about

DJStudd - where are you getting these 2 recorded knock downs from ?

he was going to put Remmy down at some point during the 2nd or 3rd, he would have won if he didnt get DQ'd.

"He can definately beat Remy but it will take more then that to win a GP"

what ? thats exactly what it would have taken to win the last GP. if he would have beaten Remmy he would have won the GP.

it took amazing performances to get ot that point last year

it takes more then one fight to be GP champ, I just dont see him doing it.

Though K-1 HW is kinda weak right now so he can definately do it